Annoying Commercials

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
Something else I find extremely annoying in commercials - door bells. And the reason I say that is because I have a dog that barks when she thinks she hears a doorbell. There's literally commercials playing back to back on Nick right now (I think McDonald's?) that have 3 door bell rings in them combined. It's obvious that people making these commercials don't have dogs, or maybe it's intentional to get the attention of their owners? The problem is that thanks to Nick (and cable in general) slowly dying, these commercials air every single break.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
The new Burger King one now..
That ad is a national treasure

I don't necessarily hate these ads, but for anyone else who has been watching Nick USA the past couple years I'm sure that you know that it's always the SAME THREE ADS each commercial break and it's been that way for 2 years. I'm not exaggerating either, every single time I've watched Nick since mid-2021, every single ad break has had the exact same Lunchables ad, the exact same Frosted Flakes ad, and that Push Pop Gummy Roll song. And they haven't changed any of these ads at all for 2 years, just check for yourself (if anyone else even has cable lol). Although, I can say that I ironically enjoy all three of these now because of it so thanks Nickelodeon, I guess.

EDIT: lol I didn't read a majority of the replies before posting this, haha multiple people already pointed this out and agree with me. Yes, that trojan horse Lunchables ad has literally been airing for years.

Back