An episode without SpongeBob?

MASTER OF BIKINI BOTTOM XD

Part Computer or Something
He´s barely in Mall Girl Pearl, The Ghost of Plankton or Gary and Spot... Not to mention The Algae´s Always Greener has the alter-dimension SpongeBob (Although it is still SpongeBob)

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
I don't think it will happen. He has had small appearances several times in recent seasons, and in some episodes his appearance is not even necessary (like in Lockdown for Love). I don't think he will have an episode without him, but in some episodes he will likely only have one cameo.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
I don't think it will happen. He has had small appearances several times in recent seasons, and in some episodes his appearance is not even necessary (like in Lockdown for Love). I don't think he will have an episode without him, but in some episodes he will likely only have one cameo.
How do you know? The most recent episode Lockdown For Love he was limited to only one cameo so there can be an episode that doesn’t feature him at all

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
He has small cameos in several episodes, and in Lockdown for Love it wasn't really necessary for the plot, so I think the writers have to insert him somewhere in each episode. The episode could have been no different without him, so it's likely that SpongeBob is needed in each episode.

SpongeBox

Floating Shopping List
Well, SpongeBob technically wasn't in "SpongeBob B.C" (AKA "Ugh"). He was only in the Patchy segments, while the episode proper had an ancestor of SpongeBob, not SpongeBob himself.

That's probably the closest you'll ever get to a SpongeBob-free episode.

Lumpusbob

applepine
Episodes without SpongeBob:

The Algae's Always Greener
Welcome To Binary Bottom
Dopey Dick
Plankton and The Beanstalk
BussWard

Back