64b. Good Neighbors

That one was so funny 😂 Patrick saying maybe it's your fault made me laugh for 4 minutes 🤣
ugh... I hate that episode squidward was just minding his own business! it was just a weak joke! the only good thing was the sock puppet think it saved it from being one of my least favorite episodes you might as well post in the discussion of the episode if you want to talk about it

ugh... I hate that episode squidward was just minding his own business! it was just a weak joke! the only good thing was the sock puppet think it saved it from being one of my least favorite episodes you might as well post in the discussion of the episode if you want to talk about it
Well,I respect your opinion about that one I love that one

I remember that I used to love this episode as a kid whenever it airs on TV, despite fan backlash. And since this episode is almost turning 20. I would give it a mediocre rating of 5/10.

Since I've been reviewing Season 4 recently, I decided I'd review the most notorious episode of Season 4: Good Neighbors. In my Season 4 marathon this one kinda just popped up. And in all honesty, this one might be a little bit of a shorter review because this episode was boring and didn't really sit in my memory well. Of course I also watched 50+ episodes of SpongeBob last night (I forgot to eat till like 4:30 AM), I was too busy doing live reports to my Discord server.

This episode was bad until the security system TAKES CONTROL OF SQUIDWARD'S HOUSE AND BEGINS ATTACKING THE CITY LEAVING THE MAYOR TO GIVE SQUIDWARD COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR THE DAMAGE HE CAUSE EVEN THO SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK WHERE IN HIS HOUSE THE WHOLE *Dolphin noise* TIME AND WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING GYA! *Dolphin noise* THIS EPISODE! This is when the Squidward torture corn were starting to become a staple use in the SpongeBob episodes and this one is just the meanest and unfair of them all, all that Squidward wanted to do was have a day of bu-but that can never happens when he live next to Spongebob and Patrick!

Okay that was a joke but now for the actual review.

I didn't really find this episode to be all that funny in general. I find the memes that came out of it to be way more funny than the episode itself. I don't remember any good jokes ever making me laugh. I kinda just stared at the screen like an ipad kid stares at their brainrot videos. I mean Squidward screaming at SpongeBob and Patrick in that one part was pretty funny but besides that, I don't remember a lot of funny moments.

Now for the old "Illuminati" theory about this episode. I have serious doubts this episode has anything to do with the Illuminati. I've been hearing about this theory for years now and honestly it never really sat with me. Is it creative? Yes. Is it believable? No. I'd almost believe the Dirty Dan theory before that and that's a stretch.

I feel like this episode is more "just there" than anything. It's not one that I audibly sigh when it comes on but I'm still gonna call it Bad Neighbors. It wasn't as awful as the reviewing community made it out to be in my opinion. I feel like if I really hated it that much, I would have remembered more of it and more of what I hate. But it's most certainly not a good episode, and honestly, I don't really understand the plot beside SpongeBob and Patrick annoying Squidward.

Overall the episode was lackluster and not memorable to me. I don't really consider this episode to be an F rank episode, but I'm not putting the episode any higher than a D rank. Boring, unfunny, and not all too interesting.

My final rating and rank would have to be 4/10 (E+ Rank) for being one episode that I will not remember. Honestly, I don't want to remember it either.

This episode was bad until the security system TAKES CONTROL OF SQUIDWARD'S HOUSE AND BEGINS ATTACKING THE CITY LEAVING THE MAYOR TO GIVE SQUIDWARD COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR THE DAMAGE HE CAUSE EVEN THO SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK WHERE IN HIS HOUSE THE WHOLE *Dolphin noise* TIME AND WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING GYA! *Dolphin noise* THIS EPISODE! This is when the Squidward torture corn were starting to become a staple use in the SpongeBob episodes and this one is just the meanest and unfair of them all, all that Squidward wanted to do was have a day of bu-but that can never happens when he live next to Spongebob and Patrick!
you literally copy and pasted one of my reviews- also this episode is not the moment where spongebob went downhill

you literally copy and pasted one of my reviews- also this episode is not the moment where spongebob went downhill
are you mad at me

thought that was the copypasta you wanted me to copy and paste

Back