36a. Graveyard Shift

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This is a perfect episode. The Hash-Slinging Slasher story and the 3:00 AM parts were hilarious. 10/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
0/10 i hate it..this episode used to scare me for 7 years..even now!This vampier called ''Nosferatu''..they shouldn't put it in the end..OMG hate it hate it hate it..my number 1.worst episode passing Friend or Foe..
My season 2 worst..and maybe genneraly the worst..

this is my worst season..because of Graveyard Shift..so creepy...even and the cast is creepy..jsut Squidward scaring spongebob..why do you guys like it? ..you hate nature pants because it's pointless and you can't see that gravyard shift is also pointless!

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
0/10 i hate it..this episode used to scare me for 7 years..even now!This vampier called ''Nosferatu''..they shouldn't put it in the end..OMG hate it hate it hate it..my number 1.worst episode passing Friend or Foe..
My season 2 worst..and maybe genneraly the worst..
this is my worst season..because of Graveyard Shift..so creepy...even and the cast is creepy..jsut Squidward scaring spongebob..why do you guys like it? ..you hate nature pants because it's pointless and you can't see that gravyard shift is also pointless!
This one is my great!

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Funny episode. Squidward's "false" stories of the Hash Slinging Slasher are really funny and I like how Squid and Spongebob thought that the guy outside was the Hash Slinging Slasher. That was very funny and pretty relatible in a way. 9/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Graveyard Shift

This episode was amazing. It's my number 1 pre movie episode. The plot was really creative. The plot was awesome and scary in a good way. There were many funny jokes. 10/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
BEST EPISODE OF SEASON 2!!!!

Like Rock Bottom this has an awesome plot with great atmosphere and jokes, definitely top 5 worthy. 10/10

ShayL

Imitation Krab
10/10. Quite possibly my favorite Spongebob episode of all time. I thought Spongebob saying "at night" was hilarious.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Hahaha, looking at my old post from July 24, 2014....Well, me and my sister have seen the movie of Nosferatu that came on 1922 and we've basically watched that movie on around July 15-17 , 2014...and I was really scared by that movie so I begun to be feared of Nosferatu on a tragic level and I used to HATE this episode with ALL my soul basically the entire summer of 2014...Actually, now I love this episode ,and I consider it the best of season 2....I was really scared at that time and I was overreacting...this episode is pretty humorous and it's really good...To understand how much scared I was on July 2014 , I had a psychological appointment because of that vampire....................But it's good now...I was 13 back then , I am 15 now...my mind has grown a lot more than 2014...so yeah...10/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
2 overrated episodes in a row but at least with this one it got many laughs out of me and I liked it how they made Squidward afraid of his own story even more than SpongeBob. You also have the well-known "at night" gag.

10/10

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
Really funny episode and I like how it has a dark plot. This is in my top 5, a classic. The ending was also great. 10/10

Squidy

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The fast food restaurant that only sick people eat
3rd best episode in season 2. This episode is just I don't even. Jokes place: "Taking out the trash at night!" "The hash slinging slasher." "(Spongebob eats his arms)" "Who's flickering the lights?" This is the episode of jokes. 11/10 with a GOLDEN episode.

Back