127b. I ♥ Dancing

Who put this episode on the planet? EUGH! Only kidding, this one is pretty alright. The episode is pretty simple, with a majority of the episode being just extended dance scenes. I do somewhat enjoy them, but the story does feel pretty bare due to how much time is spent on them. This also means there's less time for jokes, although the ones that are there are alright I suppose. Like I said, it's a pretty simple episode so there's not much for me to talk about here. The things it does work fine enough, but due to its similarities to the other episode with dancing in the title it ended up being not all that memorable.

Okay episode (6/10)

1. I ♥ Dancing (6)

2. Tentacle-Vision (5)
This your opinion i am surprised on the most. I actually kinda like this episode for many reasons mainly because the Who Put you on the Planet joke is pretty funny

I like this episode mainly for the "Who put you on the planet?" joke. Its very funny and pretty fun to watch. I recommend the only episode with a emoji in its title.

Rating: Good Episode

Rankings:
I ❤ Dancing (Good)
Tentacle-Vision (Okay)

Who put this episodes on the planet EUGH! I'm kiddin', but seriously while this episode isn't the funniest its definetly one of the better animated ones and You know I will love the episode if it has amazing animation, the dance scenes where really well animated I liked squidward's "ENOUGH!" squilliam is a treat like always (this is 1 of the 3 times he appears and this is the last season he appears in unless we count the cameo from code yellow) the ending was nice but I wouldn't call it a improvement over tentacle-vision its not as funny but it does make up for the animation
  1. Tentacle-Vision (9.5/10)
  2. I ❤️ dancing (9.5/10)

Last edited:
Great episode. 9.5/10.

Last edited:
Starting off, this episode is very nostalgic for me as I feel like everytime SpongeBob was playing on Nick, this episode was always in rotation. And I'm glad it was, it's a good episode. The episode stays focused and rarely goes off track. I also really like the visuals of the dance segments. My main complaints with this episode is that the scene where SpongeBob is delivering krabby patties to customers, especially the high profile talent agent, is a bit too long and this episode contains very few jokes, although the jokes it does have are good enough to suffice. Overall, one of the few good episodes from season 7 that manages to keep your attention all the way through.

8.5/10

Back