125a. Pineapple Fever

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
I watched this episode for the first time Friday night. And I was about to write a review when the site went down. :bullshrimp: Though it's not as fresh in my mind now, I'll still write a review.

I actually loved the general idea behind this episode. Squidward gets trapped with Spongebob & Patrick during a storm! Sounds awesome! So I had high hopes for this episode. I think the thing that really killed it for me was that. Spongebob was REALLY annoying, (like he was for all of season 6) and Patrick was over the top dumb. This episode should have been great, but sadly, it was not. 2/5

hfjs

This one is terrible. Annoying, boring, with way too much Squid Abuse, which shouldn't even be here in the first place. Oh yeah, I forgot........

Squidward = Squid
Squid = Animal
Squidward Abuse = Animal Abuse
ANIMAL ABUSE
WHAT IS THIS

In my opinion, this episode was a great episode of SpongeBob. It's not one of my favorites but I enjoyed watching this episode. There were some flaws in this episode. It was very annoying that SpongeBob kept saying "playing board games, and playing tic-tac-toe, and drinkin' hot cocoa, and playing tic-tac-toe, and doing jigsaw puzzles". SpongeBob and Patrick were really stupid in some parts like when Patrick didn't know where this last piece of the puzzle goes. I know SpongeBob and Patrick stupid and It's funny sometimes but in this episode, SpongeBob and Patrick were more stupid than they used to be in old episodes of SpongeBob and It was unfunny and annoying. I also didn't like the part with Squidward tweezing his eyebrows. I liked this episode because there were some parts that I laughed. SpongeBob saying "Now my house can withstand anything nature has to throw at us.", then Squidward knocking SpongeBob's door down and then Patrick saying "I guess Squidward's not part of nature." was very hilarious and It's one of my favorite SpongeBob quotes. Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward playing "rock, paper, scissors" was funny. Patrick getting older was funny. Squidward eating snail food was funny. SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward acting like animals were very hilarious. I thought the ending was funny too. This episode could have been better and SpongeBob and Patrick could have been less stupid in this episode too but I liked this episode. 8/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I love the idea of this episode, but I feel really ambivalent toward the episode itself. It seems like for everything I don't like there's something I do like. For every annoying gag there's a funny joke. Every time a character starts getting on my nerves too much, they save themselves with a good line.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
It wasn't all the bad in my opinion. I actually like the "Watching TV....and playing board games....and playing jigsaw puzzles... and drinkin' hot cocoa....." to be really honest. Good moments here and there. 7.5/10

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
Milkmaidman said:
This one is terrible. Annoying, boring, with way too much Squid Abuse, which shouldn't even be here in the first place. Oh yeah, I forgot........

Squidward = Squid
Squid = Animal
Squidward Abuse = Animal Abuse
ANIMAL ABUSE
WHAT IS THIS
email this to PETA the call nick

the conversation of nick and PETA

PETA:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mDFwJL2Xus

dear god, i forgot this episode, i thought it was like home sweet pineapple welp, i watched it and guess what? is it like Home sweet pineapple?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14 instead,its as STUPID AS POSSIBLE

Kerdem

Banished
I Found This Episode Pretty Good.Interesting Idea,Good Consept.The Part Were They Act Like Cavemans And The Ending Is Hillarious IMO.Of Course This Episode Has Flaws Too;

1-Squidward's Ripping Eyebrow (YUCK!)
2-''Playing Board Games,And Playing Tic Tac Toe,And Drinking Hot Cocoa,And Playing Tic Tac Toe,And Doing Jigsaw Puzzles,And Watching TV,And Drinking Hot Cocoa,And Doing Jigsaw Puzzles,And Playing Board Games,And Drinking Hot Tea... (SHUT THE HELL UP!!!)

Except For These Parts This Episode Is Quite Good IMO.

8/10

I think this episode is really underrated. First of all, as everyone else said, the concept of everyone stuck inside during a storm is great. What people really dislike about this episode is the Squidward abuse, which is understandable, but I really don't mind it because its funny. I love the tic tac to gag, the line that they're not allowed to cross gag, and when Squidward eats Gary's food. The main problem is the Squidward abuse. Whille some people may take off 6 or 7 points (out of 10) because of this, I only take about 1 or 2 points off. The part that really capitalizes the Squid abuse and isn't at all funny is the ending, where Squidward falls from at least 100 feet.

Overall great, but a little too much Squid abuse: 8/10.

In my opinion, this episode was a great episode of SpongeBob. It's not one of my favorites but I enjoyed watching this episode. There were some flaws in this episode. It was very annoying that SpongeBob kept saying "playing board games, and playing tic-tac-toe, and drinkin' hot cocoa, and playing tic-tac-toe, and doing jigsaw puzzles". SpongeBob and Patrick were really stupid in some parts like when Patrick didn't know where this last piece of the puzzle goes. I know SpongeBob and Patrick stupid and It's funny sometimes but in this episode, SpongeBob and Patrick were more stupid than they used to be in old episodes of SpongeBob and It was unfunny and annoying. I also didn't like the part with Squidward tweezing his eyebrows. I liked this episode because there were some parts that I laughed. SpongeBob saying "Now my house can withstand anything nature has to throw at us.", then Squidward knocking SpongeBob's door down and then Patrick saying "I guess Squidward's not part of nature." was very hilarious and It's one of my favorite SpongeBob quotes. Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward playing "rock, paper, scissors" was funny. Patrick getting older was funny. Squidward eating snail food was funny. SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward acting like animals were very hilarious. I thought the ending was funny too. This episode could have been better and SpongeBob and Patrick could have been less stupid in this episode too but I liked this episode. 8/10

Thank you.

You don't know how happy I am to see someone who finally agrees with my opinion. So I'm not a minority.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Weird episode. Very weird. It's not as bad as I thought but not very redeemable. 4/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Pineapple Fever

This episode was atrocious. The plot was really bland. Spongebob and Patrick were really stupid and annoying here. Their flanderization caused so much trouble for poor Squidward. There were few funny jokes. 3.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This the most underrated episode EVER...I love it....SpongeBob's line with hot cocoa,tea,puzzle etc. was so funny...Patrick trying to find the last puzzle piece...the game Squidward invented...AMAZING...the only thing that got me kind of bored was the ending that they were like a mad zoo ...but other than that I loved that episode...I think it's probably my favourite of the season...9.5/10

Back