106b. Sun Bleached

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I thought this one was decent. The only complaint I have (which is really more of a nitpick) is that they say not to use sun screen to get a tan. If you don't use sun screen you'll burn, idiots.

Then we have this. I honestly can't say I like it. It was so darn boring! The plot about going to a tanning party is absolutely stupid, and plain ridiculous. Craig was suck a jerk in this episode, and then the ending made little to no sense. Plus, the kid didn't have his rear end tanned so he had to not go? One, that's nitpicking. Two, that's not funny. Three, and finally, is that supposed to be a joke about racism? I have no clue, but it wasn't funny anyway. 4.5/10

Supmandude

Squog
Great episode! Hilarious gags and designs, plus even a tiny bit of social satire since there actually are people that care this much about tanning. I love how gross and wrinkly Patrick looked after he got out of the tanning bed and Spongebob's bleached design was so cool! 10/10

christmasisawesome22 said:
Three, and finally, is that supposed to be a joke about racism?
No, it's a joke about tanning and the sub-culture of people that care too much about it and go to unhealthy lengths for it so they can get social benefits. It's not racism, though; white people can tan and judge other white people on how much they've tanned. You're looking too far into it if you see racism.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Sun Bleached

This episode was very decent. Patrick was kinda a prick here, but it wasn't that bad. There were some funny jokes. 6.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This episode is a guilty pleasure for me, I laugh everytime, and Ijust think it's a good episode, great for summer and yeah 10/10 :)

Growlie

Best Boy
Patrick was a complete and total idiot leaving SpongeBob in that tanning thing!
It made me mad at him for just leaving SpongeBob to cook.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
There might be 3 jokes in this entire episode, and that's a generous estimate. This is just SpongeBob trying to get a tan for 11 minutes and has every bad trope of the loser trying to be cool storyline.

3/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
I honestly think this episode is good, it's not amazing, but i like the fact that everyone cheers and praises for SpongeBob even though he looks hideous, and some of the jokes made me laugh, like the soda commercial.

7/10

Back