• Hi, Guest! Tuesday, November 5, 2024 is Election Day in the U.S.
    If you are eligible, please vote! Your vote matters! To find out how to vote in your state, visit Vote.org or Vote.gov.

Vote for new Super Smash Bros Character!

President Squidward said:
I'm going to vote for Roy from Fire Emblem.

#BringBackRoy
awww come on, vote for spongebob
(i voted in princess daisy one time :V)

I voted for SpongeBob! Would actually be really cool to see him as a fighter :D

oh wow the deadline date falls on my b-day :P

SpongeBob is not a video game character. He's appeared in several video games, yes. But he's not a quote-unquote video game character.

Also, don't force users to vote for SpongeBob

Here is what I voted for.

Noodleman.png

Character: The NoodleMan From SpongeBob You're Fired

Video Game: SpongeBob You're Fired: THE VIDEO GAME: FIGHTING EDITION

Why he should be in the game? He really loves noodles and a fights with his chop sticks and the character is also racist and offensive to Asians. He also helped taught that being unemployed is good for your soul. AND REMEMBER CRYING DOES SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS AFTER ALL!!!

WumboCombo said:
Here is what I voted for.

Noodleman.png

Character: The NoodleMan From SpongeBob You're Fired

Video Game: SpongeBob You're Fired: THE VIDEO GAME: FIGHTING EDITION

Why he should be in the game? He really loves noodles and a fights with his chop sticks and the character is also racist and offensive to Asians. He also helped taught that being unemployed is good for your soul. AND REMEMBER CRYING DOES SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS AFTER ALL!!!
kiss me

I think the Tetris Blocks will be cool. It could work the the Brawl Pokemon Trainer where you change Pokemon (blocks).

I was going to go for Roy, but I chose Daisy instead because she deserves being on here.

And I swear to the people who want RAYMAN in this game...

A penguin from Club Penguin.

I would like a Space Invader
mac.jpg

Back