My Spongebob's Brain Theory

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
n42eRP9.png

I have a theory about Spongebob's brain. I think it was alive. Check the earlier episode Plankton!:
179439.jpg

In this episode Plankton tried to control Spongebob's brain to get the krabby patty. I think Spongebob's brain kinda defected due Plankton's actions in this episode.

In Squilliam Returns:
spongebob-brain-fire.gif

Due Spongebob's defected brain he killed al his mini Spongebob workers.

In Fear of a Krabby Patty:
500px-Fear_of_a_Krabby_Patty_28.png

Plankton was testing Spongebob's memory and intelligence (next to his so called ''Krabby Patty Phobia.''

In Penny Foolish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-nV7KIqhXc

His brain got legs (due Plankton's Total Control machine) and tried to go to the Chum Bucket.

In Stuck in the Wringer:
jihf2PS.png

Spongebob's brain got eyes and a mouth (for a short time) due Plankton's actions.

In Inside Job:
Gary_brain.jpg

Spongebob's brain kinda improved and it tried to make mini Things inside (not perfectly like in Squilliam Returns).

Plankbob.jpg

Plankton also sucked accidentally all his evil things in Spongebob's brain (what he did in Plankton!).

In later episodes:
j85ALXD.png

His brain became kinda normal. In the pre-movie era the consequences of his brain damage was not intense. That explains he was kinda dumber in later seasons. In season 8 and 9 Spongebob got more intelligence again and less controllable because Plankton's sucked the evil things out in The Inside Job.

What do you guys think? :P

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
SBRoxMan said:
An interesting theory indeed :) also, in "Stuck In The Wringer", after he washes his brain with soap, his brain smiles and is revealed to have eyes of its own
Indeed. I forgot to mention that :P

The Drifter

Some person.
Of course it's alive. The brain is the real SpongeBob, biologically the yellow guy we know is merely a vessel that the brain controls and carry around.

A better theory is the body is alive and have a mind of its own.

I actually really like this theory. It's an interesting twist on things! Speaking of that..

MasiHosseini said:
In Squilliam Returns:
spongebob-brain-fire.gif

I never realized... all his adorable mini workers died :'(

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
E.V.I.L said:
I actually really like this theory. It's an interesting twist on things! Speaking of that..

I never realized... all his adorable mini workers died :'(
If it's any consolation, one of the mini guys said "We don't even exist. We're just a clever visual metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought."

BabySmitty said:
If it's any consolation, one of the mini guys said "We don't even exist. We're just a clever visual metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought."
Haha I love that quote. XD

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
With everything that goes on in SpongeBob's life, it seems that his brain goes into weirder stages as the series progresses.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
MasiHosseini said:
n42eRP9.png

I have a theory about Spongebob's brain. I think it was alive. Check the earlier episode Plankton!:
179439.jpg

In this episode Plankton tried to control Spongebob's brain to get the krabby patty. I think Spongebob's brain kinda defected due Plankton's actions in this episode.

In Squilliam Returns:
spongebob-brain-fire.gif

They actually doomed themselves by taking orders from the brain, by erasing his name, but they eventually lived. He can regenerate his limbs so why not his brain and the mini guys in cartoon logic world? :p

Back