What Scenes Would you Want a Cel of?

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
We all know the first season was the only season to use cel animation and sometimes cels get put up for sake but not everything. But which shots would you want a cel of? Post as many as you want.
Here's a couple
Z5qRvQa.png

thumbsup.jpg

And an actual cel
7702575_1_l.jpg

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
i don't know there would be tons to choose from plus do you know how much something like that would cost? it could go into the millions.

Cha

I love SBM
Maybe that beautiful stage scene in Ripped Pants?

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
SB_DW_Fan said:
It's from season 3, Mid-life Crustacean.
D'oh! I always thought Mid-life Crustacean was Season 2.
I need to learn the pre movie episode seasons.
For some reason, I can remember what season all the post movie episodes are in, but I always get Season 2 and Season 3 confused.

Supmandude

Squog
tumblr_lq04v7b5bJ1qjf12k.jpg

Sadly, its from season 2.
That's a painting, though and was probably done with real paint instead of digitally like the actual animated frames are. That and other close up shots throughout the whole show would be cool to have the official painting of even if it's not technically a cel. I'd want the Squidward face from Just One Bite or something like that. :P

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Well, I can't choose, really... if I had the money and such... Man... I guess I'd just actually want a cel of Squidward and Squilliam from 'Squilliam Returns' where Squilliam's crying on Squidward during the 'confession' part at the end.

I know, you said season 1... From season 1, I just am not sure. But it would definitely have to be of Squidward.

Back