"SpongeBob on Tour" DVD - August 5, 2013 (Europe)

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Amazon.co.uk has an upcoming DVD listed called "SpongeBob on Tour", with a release date of August 5th. No content details or cover art yet, though it's a given that it will contain "Hello Bikini Bottom".

I saw the German cover for this a while ago. Hopefully this isn't official because it's made with the oldest SpongeBob stock images ever
5vRZq9Y.jpg

Too bad it is in Europe

Yeah, it should be in America.

Hopefully this will come to the U.S. too. I was wondering why they didn't release this special on DVD yet...

Ugly Barnacle said:
Hopefully this will come to the U.S. too. I was wondering why they didn't release this special on DVD yet...
Maybe because The Complete Eight Season is out. Wish it came here in America, though. :)

It probably will come to the U.S. since that's where spongebob was made and the U.S. probably has a bigger population of spongebob fans than those in Europe.

DadMom AngryPants said:
Amazon has updated with the cover art:

Gooood.
Glad it's not what I posted lol

Spongeo said:
It probably will come to the U.S. since that's where spongebob was made and the U.S. probably has a bigger population of spongebob fans than those in Europe.
A BIGGER POPULATION OF SPONGEBOB FANS IN THE USA THAN EUROPE. HAHAHAHA.

Seriously, SpongeBob isn't even a Top 10 here in the USA than in Europe. *Goes to Europe*

Back