Squidiam or Squlliard (Squilliam + Squidward)

tumblr_m8m2u4tLAN1rntkqgo1_400.jpg

Ahahaha Dr. Peter Lankton, your new profile pic makes it seem like a scared squid looking at the "no" bear :D :D :D

:dolphin noise: this, I'm going to llama school to learn magic tricks and to have red turtle babies that can actually beat Super Mario Sunshine while getting stabbed violently by 2 year old shemale zombies and on top of that NOT llaughing with llamas.
:sbgrin:

@everyone especially EVIL

Erm.... M'kay :/ I have officially been weirded out.... :/

I'm the NASTY PATTY. and it's E.V.I.L . Don't you forget dem dots.

Off-topic question: Are you actually Indian?

What are you talking about? OF COURSE I'M INDIAN!!

And to prove it:

story I grew up with (bedtime story): Mahabarata and Tales of Jakatas (kids), Tenalirama and (my personal favorite) Akbar and Birbal
Favorite food (traditional Indian): A nice soupy bowl of lamb curry or chicken curry, however not much of a biryani person, live batata-wadas (batata=potato :D)
Favorite movie: Main Hoon Na (:p :p HUGE SRK FAN :D :D)
And my city of origin (where most of my friends and mom's side of family lives): Pune, Maharashtra!!

JAI MAHARASHTRA, JAI HIND!!

Oh, and I learn tabla, too, since I was six :p :p

What are you talking about? OF COURSE I'M INDIAN!!

And to prove it:

story I grew up with (bedtime story): Mahabarata and Tales of Jakatas (kids), Tenalirama and (my personal favorite) Akbar and Birbal
Favorite food (traditional Indian): A nice soupy bowl of lamb curry or chicken curry, however not much of a biryani person, live batata-wadas (batata=potato :D)
Favorite movie: Main Hoon Na ( :p :p HUGE SRK FAN :D :D)
And my city of origin (where most of my friends and mom's side of family lives): Pune, Maharashtra!!

JAI MAHARASHTRA, JAI HIND!!

Oh, and I learn tabla, too, since I was six :p :p

OOMMMGG I'M PAKISTANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#desipower

We shall celebrate with this

http://youtu.be/w5iA5LIwF2A

I REMEMBER THAT SONG!! :w00t: :w00t:

Sonu Nigaam is an AWESOME singer, and although most SRK fans aren't really supposed to, I like Salman Khan too. He's an a-okay actor :D and a better dancer though :)

I'm so not sorry about bumping this but...my page is the best page now. It is fabulous. Everybody go home. <3
SQULLIARD FOREVA GUIZ
tumblr_mdricbftdH1ri66bko1_250.gif

But it's not as fabulous as this llama of course.

How the crap did I just find out about this topic now?

Back