DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
[topic=13867]Part One[/topic]
[topic=14087]Part Two[/topic]
[topic=14297]Part Three[/topic]

Sorry for the delay... :-' Here's the final chapter of:

ggtrilogy86.gif

Part Three: Spongy Starfishs

The next day, after work, SpongeBob rushed to Patrick and handed over some blueprints. Alright, Patrick, its time to put out plan to effect!
What are we doing? Are we making pancakes? asked Patrick.
Umm no SpongeBob opened up the blueprints. They revealed a scale drawing of a large two-storey building, with orange walls and blue doors with yellow knobs. There were two people in front of the door, who were shaking visitors hands as they went in. There was also a large sign, saying Spongy Starfishs with a banner of a large ice cream bowl with SpongeBob and Patrick sitting in it and throwing it around. There was also a big aeroplane shooting down a giant Squidward on a tall building behind the building.
Whats the aeroplanes shooting down Squidward about? asked Patrick.
Oh, I was just bored. Explained SpongeBob. But look at this, we make our own ice cream restaurant, and use the money we make to rebuild Goofy Goobers and get our stuff back!
SpongeBob, that seems highly illogical. To build this restaurant, we would need about a million dollars, and then to rebuild Goofy Goobers, we would have to make another million dollars from this franchise then give it to the Goofy Goober management. Why cant we just get the money to rebuild Goofy Goobers and give it to the owners?
Patrick, thats crazy talk.
I know. I just miss Rocky.
Someone walked by; it was one of Goofy Goobers lawyers. Dude, it was a rock.
Wait, youre one of the lawyers from Goofy Goobers, right? asked SpongeBob.
Not right now, Im off duty, said the lawyer. Im off to get my wifes laundry.
But how come youre still wearing your lawyer uniform? asked Patrick.
Its comfy. What do you two want?
We have an idea to get the money to rebuild Goofy Goobers. We start an ice cream franchise, and we give the money we make to you! He handed over the blueprints.
The lawyer stared at the blueprints for a few minutes and put it in his pocket.
Thank you, gentlemen, well call you. The lawyer walked away.
SpongeBob, said Patrick, if he said he was going to call us, how come he didnt ask us for our phone numbers?
Probably because they took our telephones, Patrick.
Oh, yeah, right.

Later, SpongeBob and Patrick were walking down the main street, when they saw an amazing sight.
Goofy Goobers was completely rebuilt. It even had a new improved sign showing Goofy Goober the peanut sitting in an ice cream bowl, just like SpongeBobs blueprint.
Hey! Goofy Goobers is rebuilt! said SpongeBob.
What happened? asked Patrick.
The owner of Goofy Goobers walked up to them. Well, the thing is boys, were not broke. I found my old grandfathers will, and now Im a millionaire! And with my money, I built a brand new Goofy Goobers.
But, the sign said SpongeBob, pointing at the new sign.
Oh, yes, my lawyer shoed me your blueprints. I loved your sign idea, so I altered it a bit and made the new sign you see now! Thats what I wanted to see you about, for helping me out with the new sign, and for trying to make things better, Ill give you back all of your stuff!
Yay! said SpongeBob and Patrick.
Can I have Rocky back? said Patrick.
Dude, its a rock. Said a lawyer.
Give him his rock.
SpongeBob and Patrick were given Gary and Rocky back.
Your other stuff will be given back to you soon, said the Goofy Goober owner. But first NEW YEARS PARTY!
And so they partied, for seven whole days.
All in all SpongeBob had 472,000 Mega Chocolate Swirl Blasts, 10,000 Strawberry Sundaes, 4,352 Raspberry Burps, 7,524 Neapolitan Sandwiches, and 1,645 glasses of Kelpsi. Patrick had twice as much.

THE END

Good?

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Yeah, it's good. I liked:
Patrick: Are we making pancakes?
Classic Patrick.

Back