Zoey 101

Rihanna

Giant Clam
Discuss this show here.
TBH, This is actually a guilty please of mine. My favorite character would have to be Nicole.

Cha

I love SBM
Zoey 101 is a special show because it actually filmed a real place and that makes their lifes feel so much more enjoyable. Next to Drake & Josh, it's my favorite DanWarp program.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I loved this show when I was growing up! And, it has Victoria Justice in her younger years. I also think it can appeal to both boy and girls alike. One of my friends said years ago that I only liked it because I'm a girl. Well, I disagree. This, along with Drake & Josh, iCarly, and Victorious are some of my favorite shows from Dan Schneider.

stripedsweater

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I LOVE this show. I agree with Cha that it's especially good since it was actually filmed at a real place instead of some crappy and fake-looking set. Plus, Dan Schneider is just awesome. This - along with Drake and Josh, and Victorious, Sam and Cat and iCarly, is one of my favorite shows by Dan. My favorite character is Chase or Logan, and

(SPOILER)

My favorite couples are Zoey and Chase and Logan and Quinn.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
stripedsweater said:
I LOVE this show. I agree with Cha that it's especially good since it was actually filmed at a real place instead of some crappy and fake-looking set. Plus, Dan Schneider is just awesome. This - along with Drake and Josh, and Victorious, Sam and Cat and iCarly, is one of my favorite shows by Dan. My favorite character is Chase or Logan, and

(SPOILER)

My favorite couples are Zoey and Chase and Logan and Quinn.
Logan and Quinn. <3 I shipped them so hard when I was a kid. :P

Yeah, I was never really sure why I watched this show when I was younger. I didn't think it was all that good, but I couldn't call it a guilty pleasure either because, well, I didn't feel guilty for watching it. There was something oddly charming about it that made me want to keep watching it. I think it was mostly Jamie Lynn Spears that I didn't like. She's about as good of an actress as her sister is. @_@

My favorite character was Quinn. Loved that genius weirdo.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Zoey 101 was freakin amazing!! It holds a special place in my heart and always will. Most episodes were just funny and great :) Logan and Quin was an odd couple but I loved it! And that finale was the best way they could've ended it. Perfect 10/10 :D

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
My reaction to when Zoey 101 comes on:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKcvAml95u8
The video explains it all: I love Zoey 101. You can just check out my blog review. :)

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Of course SBF64 made this topic. Why wouldn't he?

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
Gulity pleasure? This show is AWESOME!!! I've always loved it. PCA is such an awesome setting, and all the chacaters are hilarious and unique in their own way! And I used to be a big fanboy of Nicole as well! <3

Homie

get outer my space!
OMG where has this thread been for all my life? My 2nd favorite Dan Schneider show (behind Victorious.) I like that their cast is the right age for the grades they're supposed to be in

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
OMG where has this thread been for all my life? My 2nd favorite Dan Schneider show (behind Victorious.) I like that their cast is the right age for the grades they're supposed to be in

Exactly why I love this show so much. It also is my 2nd favorite Dan Schneider show, but Drake and Josh is my 1st favorite and The Amanda Show is my 3rd favorite. Victorious was a bit Meh-ish to me.

Pretty good show. Actually where I had a little crush on Victoria Justice. :blush:

I had a little crush on Alexa Nikolas, lol. Victoria Justice is pretty hot though, haha.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
I love this show! People judge it just because Jamie Spears (I think that's her name) got pregnant at 16. Okay, I don't support the idea, but people just talk trash about the show just because of that. Is always wanted to go to a boarding school like PCA and have friends like Zoey. Other than Logan

Homie

get outer my space!
EVSPONGEFAN said:
I love this show! People judge it just because Jamie Spears (I think that's her name) got pregnant at 16. Okay, I don't support the idea, but people just talk trash about the show just because of that. Is always wanted to go to a boarding school like PCA and have friends like Zoey. Other than Logan
I loved Logan when he was with Quinn because of the iconic moments where they were "eskimo kissing"

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam

Wow, that's a stupid reason to trash talk a show! I always thought it was because people always assumed that it was a girls' show and not a boys' show. But yeah, I also wish I could go to a boarding school like PCA. But I can't. I wonder if schools like that actually exist? Because PCA looked like heaven.

I loved Logan when he was with Quinn because of the iconic moments where they were "eskimo kissing"

That relationship was so random and unexpected, because come on, Quinn and LOGAN?! But I still liked it somehow, because it was quite interesting that a relationship like that actually happened! One of the reasons why I enjoyed Season 4. I'm glad the relationship actually worked out at the end as shown in the series finale. I kinda missed Mark Delfigalo though, lol.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I loved this show :D it's probably my 3rd favourite Dan Schneider show after iCarly and Drake & Josh :)

In fact, when u found out that Zoey 101 and Drake & Josh had the same creator, I was surprised as they're so different

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
I loved this show :D it's probably my 3rd favourite Dan Schneider show after iCarly and Drake & Josh :)
In fact, when u found out that Zoey 101 and Drake & Josh had the same creator, I was surprised as they're so different

How about the Amanda Show? But yeah, iCarly and Drake & Josh are also my favorites.

And yeah, I was pretty suprised when I was a kid, lol. It took me a while to realize that, haha.

Back