• Hi, Guest! Tuesday, November 5, 2024 is Election Day in the U.S.
    If you are eligible, please vote! Your vote matters! To find out how to vote in your state, visit Vote.org or Vote.gov.

what do you think is the creepiest episode?

The Graveyard Shift.

I was always scared as a little kid! I would never want to watch it alone either :P

Nasty Patty...

They almost killed a guy...
They tried to hide a corpse...

Come 'on it's a kids show, so let's make the main characters kill a guy and try to hide the body and escape from police.

Graveyard Shift: Do I even need to explain?

42741.jpg

Squid's Visit: Kind of creepy considering that SpongeBob knows the insides of Squidward's house. Refer to one of the videos ssj posted above to hear my reaction. Also...

tumblr_m61w1mVBbe1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

The I Was a Teenage Gary snail transformation scene. Esp hearing Squidward scream. 0_o

"Are You Happy Now?", and not in a good way like dark themed episode such as "Nasty Patty" and "Graveyard Shift" are.

DadMom AngryPants said:
"Are You Happy Now?", and not in a good way like dark themed episode such as "Nasty Patty" and "Graveyard Shift" are.
Before, I never noticed the suicide jokes, and I used to like it. But now watching it, it's kind of disturbing ._.

And just in general really even without the "jokes", the episode just gives you a sad vibe or something.

Guys, do you really have to attack ThePowerWithin on every topic he makes? Come on.

But anyway, Are You Happy Now? is very....disturbing. Even minus the suicide jokes, the ending where Squidward goes insane and wants to kill SpongeBob...and his depression...it's just not fun to watch.

Nasty Patty, they think they kill someone so they stuff their body in a freezer....

Demolition Doofus, Mrs. Puff literally tries to kill SpongeBob with a monster truck.

Mr. Krabs forgets about someone he stuffed in a locker in Squidward in Clarinetland and now their skeleton was the only thing left. AND he gets rid of the body like it's no big deal.... Mr. Krabs and killing though...

Scaredy Pants (Spongebob's Brain Scene)
IWATG (Self explanatory)
Ghost Host (Creepy animation)
Choir Boys (Spongebob was just creepy as hell)

When I was a kid, Rock Bottom was creepy to me because I hated the idea of SpongeBob being lost in an unfamiliar place in the dark.

As for now?

*Demoliton Doofus unsettles me because of Mrs. Puff's desire to want SpongeBob killed

*Squid's Visit for making SpongeBob seem like a stalker as well as Squidward's mental breakdown

*Are You Happy Now? has an unsettling tone to it that I don't like to see in the show

*SpongeBob's breakdown in Earworm also creeps me out

New Student Starfish: Mrs. Puff turning into the "Big Fat Meanie" just for a joke, looks really off-putting if you ask me.
Face Freeze: Well, you know.
Ghost Host: That one scene where he opens the fridge and...you know where I'm going with this.

Squid's Visit. I've already made my point a few times.

Pre-movie- The Great Snail Race. Everything that happened to Gary was highly disturbing.

Post-movie- The toenail scene. Too much gore and realisic screaming.

As a kid SB-129 always creeped me out, but that's why I liked it so much. It was so surreal and bizarre.

The scene of Squidward choking on his fork in "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" still freaks my ::dolphin noise:: out, though.

Back