Top 5 Scariest Nickelodeon Bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I'm sorry if I sound crazy during parts of this. I didn't get much sleep last night, so I'm not really thinking straight.

As each new generation comes, the children are easier to frighten than kids from the last one. For this reason, the bumpers that were loved by 90s kids are scary to the kids of today. That is why I am making a list of the top 5 scariest bumpers. I am not going to put links, because then I would actually have to go to the video. Your opinions may be different than mine, this is MY list.

#5 - All The Kids Say
This one isn't THAT scary, it's just that thing in the middle. That strange sea creature or whatever freaks me out. What the heck is that?
Scare Level - 5/10

#4 - Sleeping Boy
This is just so creepy. Does the kid even know this is happening? Does this happen EVERY NIGHT?! I mean, just watch and listen to this. It's CREEPY.
Scare Level - 7/10

#3 - Pinchface
I'm gonna be honest with you - I've never seen this bumper. I've just heard of so many people that are scared of this bumper. It deserves a good spot on this list.
Scare Level - ?

#2 - Easy Groove
Not many people agree on me with this one. But this isn't the people's list. This is MY list. I have the freedom of speech, I can put this wherever I want.
This 5 second horror show has given me nightmares. These 3 guys are like demons trying to scare me to death. Okay, I was exaggerating, but this still horrifies me.
Scare Level - 9/10

And Number 1 is...

THE BUMPER MONTAGE
This is quite possibly the scariest video I have ever seen. Sure, I have not seen too many scary videos, but this is still horrific.How anyone could make it through this is beyond me. Combining the horrific ness with all the times my brother would put this on just to scare me (Not anymore, but he used to) makes this my scariest bumper of all time.
Scare Level - 10/10

If you disagree with anything on here, that's okay. Just don't say it in a mean way, like "You're such a baby" or "only idiots would be scared of these." POTATO.

OWM

XD
Here's the "Pinchface" bumper:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t-FTSVIJ7Y

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
The Easy Groove one isn't actually that scary tbh. I mean, ok, I know why people could be scared by it. they're eyes, and probably their noses.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Lol, Pinchface used to freak me out but then I became in love with the tune after hearing a remix (I'm weird :P)
Never seen the montage but people hate it. Easy Groove doesn't scare me... I think. Pretty sure it's the barber shop dudes saying "Nick-nick-nick-nick-a-nick-nick-niiiiccckkk...Nickelodeon!" And I think that's classic.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Pinchface doesn't scare me. I don't see why many are afraid of it, either. But, the box... I don't want to go there. :unsure:

2000sKid

Giant Clam
None of these scared me. I couldnt find All The Kids Say but the all the others mentioned dont have me phased. However, the montage scared the living daylights out of me when I was little

Luray

Sea Creatures Rule!!!
the same place where Bill Watterson and Amelia Air
the scariest one for me was the blob bumper, where the old nick blob goes from a fish, to a dinosaur, and finally a blob man, the blobman always scared me, because i thougt he was going to kill me, idk why, its just something i tought at 5 years old.

ps: i know this isn't EXACTLY nickelodeon, but was anyone else besides me scared by face, the guy from old nick.jr bumps and tapes?

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Please do not bump topics that are so old. It is against the forum rules. If you like to contribute something to this subject, please make a new topic about it. :) Thanks.

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back