Top 10 LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Sets

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
WELCOME TO TOP 10 LEGO SBSQ SETS.
Hello, and I hope you enjoyed reading that, CAUSE IT'S TIME FOR YA TO WALK THE PLANK!!!!! (remind me to stop doing Shanghaied jokes).

10. Good Neighbors At Bikini Bottom (2009)
10._Good_Neighbors_at_Bikini_Bottom.jpg
This set is one of the best SB sets in history of the world, if only #10. It's a cool design of SB's pineapple and Patrick's Boat with a marsh mellow launcher, and Squid's grill with a Krabby Patty & Lounge Chair. Also i'm a sucker for SB's Reef Blower, so it's on the list for sure! It was hard to choose what set was what number, & what ones wouldn't make the list, but i'm done, and ready to complete my list!

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Pinhead Larry said:
Hospital one should be high, that one that is just SpongeBob should NOT
there is 14 sets, so you never know, it might not be on the list...
9. The Flying Dutchman (2012)
fd.jpg

I got a score on buying this set, because when it came out, it was $25.00 (US) & about a year ago, I got it brand-new for only $15.00! Anyway, this set has one of my favorite minifigures, The Flying Dutchman, plus it was a lot of fun to build. The bubble cannon actually shoots, & for a fact, as far as I know, this is the only Non-Pirate/Lone Ranger set to have a cannon &/or map. The treasure Island rock actually opens and has gold inside the treasure chest. This set rocks!

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
My favourite is definitely Adventures at Bikini Bottom. It's the first SpongeBob set I got and it was the perfect start - it has every house on Conch Street and their residents! :D

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Ihavedahswag said:
My favourite is definitely Adventures at Bikini Bottom. It's the first SpongeBob set I got and it was the perfect start - it has every house on Conch Street and their residents! :D
I won't say what number it is, but I can say it's one of the 5 best on the list... It was also the first set that LEGO made, so that probably explains why it was your first. XD

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
BenPaz said:
I really like this idea. The only one I have is of Spongebob's pineapple.
What one? There has been 3!

8. The Bikini Bottom Undersea Party
14._Bikini_Bottom_Undersea_Party.jpg
This set is cool! I reused some bricks of my copy after I built the set for a SB stop motion. These bricks in this set are cool. That's pretty much the reason it made the list. I also like the decorations on SB & SW's houses.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
7. The Emergency Room
3832.jpg
This set was limited edition, so it's pretty rare. Pinhead Larry said it should be pretty high. #7 is pretty high, but if I was ranking all 14 in order, this would be in the middle. This set has the rare Dr. Gill Gilliam from Once Bitten, Suds, I Had An Accident, IWATG, & various other episodes. The SpongeBob fig is cool too, because it is an only figure, while most sets have the same figure. The hospital itself is cool too! The ambulance is also a cool design, as well. This is a good set, but the next few sets are really good!

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
6. The Rocket Ride (2008)
rock.jpg
This set is awesome! The rocket is cool, none of the figures were EVER reused (but sandy), and just makes a great set!

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
5. The Krusty Krab (2006)
kko.jpg

I personally like this one better than the 2009 remake, Krusty Krab Adventures, because this one has more figures and details. The KP launcher on the grill is cool, & the remake doesn't even have the correct sign, & it's on THE ROOF? This one is just a classic.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
4. The Chum Bucket
a.jpg
Do you wanna get your mind planted in the robot chef? This set has rare pieces & many of them. The Plankton's Army robot is now in LEGO form, & this set is just cool Coral!

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
#3 Adventures in Bikini Bottom
03._Adventures_in_Bikini_Bottom.jpg

We're getting in to the really good ones here! At #3 we have Adventures in Bikini Bottom, the first set to come out! I love the details on the houses, & it is just F.U.N. to build! I love This set, it's just nice.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
2. Mrs. Puff's Boating School
legompbs.png
Why wouldn't this one be at least a number 3? It's classic! It's huge! It's rare! It's awesome! This set just rocks! But there's still one that's better....

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Pinhead Larry said:
Unfortunately I think I know what is coming.
Yeah, I thought everyone would know what #1 would be from the start. Well, here it is.

THE BUILD A BOB!!!! bab.jpg this set is amazing, and just plain old awesome. I hope you enjoyed the list.

Back