Third Mario Brother discussion

Hawky Super Star

Coming in a mess, going out in style
You want a theory? I'll give you one.

My headcanon: the long-lost third wheel is none other than Pitfall Harry, of Pitfall! fame. The reason we haven't seen him yet is because, while Mario and Luigi are fully able-bodied, Harry has spent decades hobbling around on one foot. As such, the famous plumber brothers got tired of his nonsense, and left him behind long ago, easily outrunning him.

That, and an angel and a demon seem to have a habit of fighting over control of Harry's body:

avgn-super-pitfall.gif

Last edited:

KarateSponge

Booby Lee
well it was confirmed that there was a third mario brother but he took so many shrooms that, much like Syd Barrett of Pink Floyd fame, he overdosed and soon found himself trapped within his mind.

he now resides in a denny's.

MainlyASpoon

Bomb-Selling Pirate
the Minecraft house you built and forgot about
I heard a theory recently that there was a third Mario brother whose color theme was white to complete the brothers' representation of the colors of the Italian flag. You might be wondering what Mario character wears white that could be considered a brother of Mario and Luigi?

dr_mario_64.png
Why else do you think he got his own Smash character rather than being a Mario skin?

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or Pennsylvania)
You want a theory? I'll give you one.

My headcanon: the long-lost third wheel is none other than Pitfall Harry, of Pitfall! fame. The reason we haven't seen him yet is because, while Mario and Luigi are fully able-bodied, Harry has spent decades hobbling around on one foot. As such, the famous plumber brothers got tired of his nonsense, and left him behind long ago, easily outrunning him.

That, and an angel and a demon seem to have a habit of fighting over control of Harry's body:

avgn-super-pitfall.gif
Pitfall Larry is too busy dealing with the pit of doom that has spikes coming from the sides, a pool of lava, and lava sharks...

Back