• Giant Golden Eel (Curse of the Hex)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Choose which eel is the best!

243.png

GiantEel.jpg

8. http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=4XKATI+aLUIYZL8Rgxe7FjVhIhAqTwgyuP70LNCaVbo=

I choose the one from Enchanted Tiki Dreams because, he's cute in some way and I love his "How original." line :P

OWM

XD
I have a theory that Numbers 1 and 6 are the same eel. They're both green with a little hat, and both episodes were Aaron Springer episodes. ;)

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
TheOpenPresentManiac said:
I have a theory that Numbers 1 and 6 are the same eel. They're both green with a little hat, and both episodes were Aaron Springer episodes. ;)
I never made that connection before but you are right, they have exactly the same hat so I doubt it's a coincidence. Different voice though. And he got a lot shorter. Maybe Eel #6 is the son of Eel #1 and inherited the family hat.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
TheOpenPresentManiac said:
They are pretty similar. :P

DadMom AngryPants said:
I demand that Giant Albino Eel be added to this list.

LOL. I was just thinking about putting him on :P

I always thought the first eel was a jerk for taking the last ice cream :(

Cha

I love SBM
How someone doesn't choose the giant albino eel sock is beyond me.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
LOL 8, from "Cephalopod Lodge", cause it was hilarious. I love how they literally put a sock on someone's hand (Tom Kenny?).

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
I choose Electric Eel (Enchanted Tiki Dreams). He looks cool and relaxed :P And i love his line ''How original.''

Leedles

Leedle
The one in Walking Small was kinda jerkish when he cut in front of SB for ice cream. The one in Your Shoe's Untied was pretty funny. The movie eel wasn't very memorable. The moray eel in Cephalopod Lodge just stung a squid, and nothing else, so nothing memorable. Can't remember the one from Curse of the Hex. I absolutely hated the one from Enchanted Tiki Dreams, all it did was sting SB and Pat and Squidward to shoehorn in some Squid torture (and I don't even like that episode). The one in Safe Deposit Krabs had a funny appearance, and the other Cephalopod Lodge eel was okay. I pick Safe Deposit Krabs eel.

Back