The Fairly Loud Parents (FOP/Loud House Crossover)

Supmandude

Squog
tumblr_odgp23mFxy1sln9n6o1_1280.jpg

Butch Hartman drew this. Should this crossover happen, yes or no?

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
It's not a crossover (I'm not sure that they would or even should pull it off), but it is an interesting concept. Now for where to exploit it?

There's still a market for third party console video games, right?

Nah, I don't think there will be a crossover. It's just an art drawn by him. And it looks good.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Please let this just be concept art. Considering the current condition of Fairly OddParents, this would be a horrible idea.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I'm pretty sure he drew that for that one block with new episodes of The Fairly OddParents and The Loud House a couple weeks ago.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Well, I'm going to get sacked for this, but I still find FOP not bad, in terms of what it can do. There really seems to be a limited scope of characters and places now, but mostly blame it on the newer writers. They're the ones who pick the characters (and make this The Mr. Crocker Show).

Of course we did have the amazing trilogy with our favorite boy genius, so I'll leave it at that. Back on topic, I'm not sure how this crossover with The Loud House would work, but I wouldn't mind it as a little short of a few minutes (not an actual episode by any means).
Really, this was also a sort of promo for the week of premieres both shows had at the same time in September. The Fairly OddParents was supposed to go on for another week (like The Loud House), but it was dropped at the last minute and put on hold for later.

Back