Squidward's "Sure" face mosaic

:jawdrop: If you made that, that's amazing!!
If not, it's still cool. :P

That must have taken forever...

Whoa,that was an amazing picture,it must've taken hours.

Whoa my gosh! That's awesome! How did you make that?

Sorry guys, but I took the easy way out. There is a mosaic-creating program known as AndreaMosaic that made the mosaic, however I had to provide my own pictures.

So, basically, it's nothing special that took me ages to make, yet I suppose you would still technically call it my work.

SpongeBlob said:
Sorry guys, but I took the easy way out. There is a mosaic-creating program known as AndreaMosaic that made the mosaic, however I had to provide my own pictures.

So, basically, it's nothing special that took me ages to make, yet I suppose you would still technically call it my work.
[snapback]41905[/snapback]​

Hmmm... Still cool. :P

ah well, still good. easy way out = secret to life... most of the time. :P

SpongeBlob said:

[snapback]41905[/snapback]​

So you put in the picture you want a mosaic of and also ones you want to make up the mosaic?

It's still cool...it's the thought that counts :P .

Well, I'm trying to make a little collage of my own, but it's so not working. It is a really great picture. That scene from the episode makes me laugh so hard!!!! Could you tell me where you get that collage maker thingy?

Back