SpongeBob's Big Adventure (GAME)

• Thread starter BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob
  • Start date

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

(Not sure if this topic should be moved)

Pretty much it's a game from Nick.com I played when I was younger from 2012. I never gotten the chance to complete it, but I did get the chance to play it a little yesterday. It's kind of hard to understand if you're a little kid, but you guys might get it.

Here are some things I found interesting:

- You unlock "locations" as if they were new but really they are locations that are constantly mentioned in the show.

- One of the first adventures starts with Sandy. (I think) What I found weird is that Sandy invited SpongeBob to Glove World, although in the real show I've never seen her go there or mention it.

- Sandy disappears when you (as SpongeBob) go inside of Glove World, but when you play some games she invites you to Tunnel of Glove. Now, I've seen the Tunnel of Glove episode, so isn't it a romantic ride? Wouldn't Sandy know that? Anyway, no, I didn't get to see them go through the entire ride, because after like 3 seconds, well, you're gonna have to play the game to find out.

All in all, it's a pretty fun game, but the Tundra level is what almost made me quit the game. It's not too hard, but I don't think a kid of 8 could complete that level.

EDIT: SpongeBob makes weird noises during the game.

kev

innit
Lol I remember quitting as soon as I got to make Krabby Patties.

Back