In Progress Spongebobmaster's Top 50

Favorite Character
Spongeblob
just 10/10's or more also rules: no season 11 onwards since I haven't finished reviewing 11 or no pre movie
#50 Hint: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU PATRICK

just 10/10's or more also rules: no season 11 onwards since I haven't finished reviewing 11 or no pre movie
#50 Hint: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU PATRICK
Is it Bummer Vacation?

Is it Bummer Vacation?
CORRECT
50# Bummer Vacation
1714154884013.png
Now This Is a really relatable episode because I always want to work on something but I always give myself a break but aside form that this episode is very funny and I just like it a lot its a underrated episode
#49 Hint: One Coarse Meal: Squidward Edition

Out_of_the_Picture_title_card.png
Now you may be wondering why I put this one here you are probably saying "omg this is totally a squidward torture ::dolphin noise:: how could you like this!?" anyways squidward torture ::dolphin noise:: is a stupid name and we should just stick to torture episode instead of that the reason why I like this one so much is the animation and the ways mr krab's comes up to "kill" squidward and its just a fun time around what can I say?
#48 Hint: Tell it to yo' mama haters of this episode!

Last edited:
1714400888151.png
Sportz? Is a overhated episode tbh its actually a really good one I thought it was funny AND Squidward deserved his torment this time and that was cool! but aside from that there's nothing else to say but aside from that great episode also sorry for the image
#47 Hint: LAZER PANTS!!

View attachment 21892
Sportz? Is a overhated episode tbh its actually a really good one I thought it was funny AND Squidward deserved his torment this time and that was cool! but aside from that there's nothing else to say but aside from that great episode also sorry for the image
#47 Hint: LAZER PANTS!!
Spy Buddies?

Spy Buddies?
CORRECT!
1714505951110.png
Spy buddies! definitely better than boating buddies that's for sure anyways this episode is pretty funny and a good ending and its just a good parody of spy movies as a whole! sorry for the short segment but I just LOVE this one
46 hint: I can't come up with a hint -mermaid man (probably)

1714574972423.png
Hah! you didn't expect this obscure episode! didn't you?! anyways this episode is just so funny its definitely one of the funniest episodes of the list BY FAR! not the funniest but really really funny idk what else to say lol!
#45 Hint: "Oh my episode Oh my episode"

View attachment 21931
Hah! you didn't expect this obscure episode! didn't you?! anyways this episode is just so funny its definitely one of the funniest episodes of the list BY FAR! not the funniest but really really funny idk what else to say lol!
#45 Hint: "Oh my episode Oh my episode"
Is #45 Single Cell Anniversary?

1714769979719.png
man this episode is sweet like its one of the best plankton episode Imo and I love the song its really one of the best in the entire show I love this one top 5 for season 6 for sure
#44 Hint: I hate the haters of this episode the haters of this episode hate me!

1715784342528.png
Ahh Spongebob's place the first episode of season 10 I caught on air one time its fun I said enough on my season 10 ranking and why its a better version of banned in bikini bottom I also like the song btw
#43 Hint: Sandy's Rocket If It Wasn't ::dolphin Noise::

View attachment 22103
Ahh Spongebob's place the first episode of season 10 I caught on air one time its fun I said enough on my season 10 ranking and why its a better version of banned in bikini bottom I also like the song btw
#43 Hint: Sandy's Rocket If It Wasn't ::dolphin Noise::
Mooncation??? I feel like Goons on the Moon doesn't rlly fit ur hint lol (plus I just remembered u said no season 11 or onwards lol)

Mooncation??? I feel like Goons on the Moon doesn't rlly fit ur hint lol (plus I just remembered u said no season 11 or onwards lol)
renember also no season 1-3 episodes but only 1 season 1 episode would make it on the list lol
1715793874301.png
I never liked sandy's rocket as a kid this episode is what sandy's rocket wanted to do but failed this episode has everything great action, nice comedy, spongebob isn't obliviously stupid and sandy isn't a jerk unlike another episode I don't really like... but yeah mooncation is a underrated season 8 episode that more people should talk about tbh
#42 Hint: Because... I'm all out of MONEY

renember also no season 1-3 episodes but only 1 season 1 episode would make it on the list lol
View attachment 22104
I never liked sandy's rocket as a kid this episode is what sandy's rocket wanted to do but failed this episode has everything great action, nice comedy, spongebob isn't obliviously stupid and sandy isn't a jerk unlike another episode I don't really like... but yeah mooncation is a underrated season 8 episode that more people should talk about tbh
#42 Hint: Because... I'm all out of MONEY
Skill Crane

Skill Crane
1715795666428.png
Before the atrocity called good neighbors this episode was really really good! its probably one of the funniest season 4 episodes but not funniest as we will see MUCH later on its pretty fun that's all I have to say I just really like it
#41 Hint: Home Sweet Pineapple If It Was Good

Screenshot 2024-05-16 10.25.43 AM.png
I really like this one its funny it has great comedy the premise is home sweet pineapple if it wasn't absolute crap also its just a fun episode I really like the gags in this one like the theme song changed with the new house its pretty fun
#40 Hint: MY PERSONALITY!

Screenshot 2024-05-16 1.11.35 PM.png
I feel like everyone here agrees that this should have been a 22 minute special since it has so much potential and this is already good enough it has great jokes awesome story fun plot and other things the only thing why this is so low is because of the sandy and Mr Krabs stuff... ugh
39 Hint: What's a hairnet doing on a pirate ship?

View attachment 22127
I feel like everyone here agrees that this should have been a 22 minute special since it has so much potential and this is already good enough it has great jokes awesome story fun plot and other things the only thing why this is so low is because of the sandy and Mr Krabs stuff... ugh
39 Hint: What's a hairnet doing on a pirate ship?
Grandpappy the Pirate?

Grandpappy the Pirate?
1715882023369.png
This is the best "character lies about the krusty Krab and the krusty Krab is redecorated" its better than Squilliam returns and probably grandmum's the word but this one is pretty good it was kinda sweet dammit this might also be my favorite (current) season 6 episode but we will see when I finish re-reviewing season 6 so most of this list is going to be already outdated when we finish(maybe)
#38 Hint: MORE DADDY MORE! (Ayo????)

View attachment 22128
This is the best "character lies about the krusty Krab and the krusty Krab is redecorated" its better than Squilliam returns and probably grandmum's the word but this one is pretty good it was kinda sweet dammit this might also be my favorite (current) season 6 episode but we will see when I finish re-reviewing season 6 so most of this list is going to be already outdated when we finish(maybe)
#38 Hint: MORE DADDY MORE! (Ayo????)
I think its Growth Spout???

Back