SpongeBob UnderPants Slam! 2007 Xbox 360 Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Sonicdude2355 said:
G4ry and Snowbro, He made his answer, now go on and get out of this post if you are just going to tell him to commit a crime.
I say it would be worth it if it. I, for one, am sick of hearing about "Underpants Slam" topic after topic and blog post after blog post.

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
SnowBro said:
Pirate the movie foo
Snowbro, now you are just being annoying, he doesn't want to pirate the movie, so get off the post if you are just going to say things like "pirate the movie foo" or anything similar to the likes of that, Digital distraction, and G4ry, you both too.

Now, i know I am not a mod, or an admin, or anything like that, but I am just to help out some people who are getting annoyed.

Kaiju

I love SBM
Snowbro, now you are just being annoying, he doesn't want to pirate the movie, so get off the post if you are just going to say things like "pirate the movie foo" or anything similar to the likes of that, Digital distraction, and G4ry, you both too.

Now, i know I am not a mod, or an admin, or anything like that, but I am just to help out some people who are getting annoyed.
Your pretty annoying too

Spamming RIP sonicdude and ugh i am gonna hate the danke memes were all your doings, not mine.

also,

movie the pirate

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
SnowBro said:
Your pretty annoying too

Spamming RIP sonicdude and ugh i am gonna hate the danke memes were all your doings, not mine.

also,

movie the pirate
Snowbro, did you NOT see my post about Mar. 10th? I stated i wouldn't do that anymore and we left it behind, bringing it up isn't an argument, it just show how oblivious you are to my behavior, Infact, I haven't even said neither of those thing for a while, so shut up about me saying those because I stopped, infact, just go ask BMC, he'll tell you that I said that I wouldn't do that anymore.
ALSO, I never said that those were you doings, unless if you HAVE read the Mar.10 post I made, then all you are doing is putting words in my mouth. BUT IF YOU HAVE READ IT, then you are to blame because I stated that I would stop, so you bringing up those quotes won't help your case, because all you are doing s bringing up things that I stated i was sorry for, so you saying that makes you look stupid.

So please Snowbro, i am now asking you nicely, Please stop posting replies to this topic that have anything to do with Piracy and Please do not bring up any thing about those two horrible quotes. PLEASE.

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
SnowBro said:
Pirate The Movie
SnowBro, why can't you and I get along?
I mean, I didn't even do anything to you, all you've been doing is trolling me and being a punk.
Seriously, it seems like you always want the last laugh, I mean, you are just not friendly.
I am not asking to be you're friend, I am just asking for us to just not be semi-enemies.
Just give me a reason, One reason, and i will understand.

Also, I have proof that you know about the Mar.10th topic, so you brought that up as a pathetic argument, SnowBro, I am starting to hate you.

Kaiju

I love SBM
SnowBro, why can't you and I get along?
I mean, I didn't even do anything to you, all you've been doing is trolling me and being a punk.
Seriously, it seems like you always want the last laugh, I mean, you are just not friendly.
I am not asking to be you're friend, I am just asking for us to just not be semi-enemies.
Just give me a reason, One reason, and i will understand.

Also, I have proof that you know about the Mar.10th topic, so you brought that up as a pathetic argument, SnowBro, I am starting to hate you.
What are you even talking about fam

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
Professor Patrick said:
Can you guys please stop fighting? SnowBro, it's really starting to get annoying now. I know you're just having fun, but still.
Now, let's get back on topic.
I agree, this is getting too off topic, so we do need to get back on track and not spam the words pirate, movie, the in any order, and Snowbro does need to stop.

Kaiju

I love SBM
image.png

now, SnowBro, you just gotta stop, we can argue about this somewhere else, but you invaded this post about a lost Spongebob game and finding it just to spam posts about Piracy, so SnowBro, KNOCK IT OFF.

DigitalDistraction, you about as annoying as SnowBro when you do that, so KNOCK IT OFF
Your just as bad, if not worse than both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back