SpongeBob UnderPants Slam! 2007 Xbox 360 Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
I imagine old bbbb12.e10 in his deathbed rambling about underpants and slaming to his grandchildrens.
I was amazed. I stared down the store page as I reached for my wallet. Entering my digits, pressing enter, it was gone. THQ was kill. I contemplated my choices. What could be done then? I wanted to die, a life without Underpants Slam simply wasn't worth living. But then it came to me. SpongeBuddy Mania. The shining beacon of SpongeBob fans everywhere. I ran to my computer, not thinking twice about my dirty shoes on my carpet rug. Plankton's Laboratory!

This was where I'd get the game! With the help of sbsp23 I'm sure to have it in no time at all. Now, if only someone would be so kind as to recommend me the game. Anyone?

It was impossible. Simply no one realized where the button was, and neither did I. Hope was lost. It would appear the game was gone forever. I've been hunting for this game ever since, I've wasted all 80 years of my life in pawn shops and flea markets, hoping even one of my now 24,000 Xbox 360 consoles would have the game pre-installed. So I ask of you, my grandchildren, believe. Believe in Eddie Murphy's influence, and he will guide you to The Console We Seek. Never forget.

Piston Patrick

Slam Lord
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth, So
I was amazed. I stared down the store page as I reached for my wallet. Entering my digits, pressing enter, it was gone. THQ was kill. I contemplated my choices. What could be done then? I wanted to die, a life without Underpants Slam simply wasn't worth living. But then it came to me. SpongeBuddy Mania. The shining beacon of SpongeBob fans everywhere. I ran to my computer, not thinking twice about my dirty shoes on my carpet rug. Plankton's Laboratory!
This was where I'd get the game! With the help of sbsp23 I'm sure to have it in no time at all. Now, if only someone would be so kind as to recommend me the game. Anyone?
It was impossible. Simply no one realized where the button was, and neither did I. Hope was lost. It would appear the game was gone forever. I've been hunting for this game ever since, I've wasted all 80 years of my life in pawn shops and flea markets, hoping even one of my now 24,000 Xbox 360 consoles would have the game pre-installed. So I ask of you, my grandchildren, believe. Believe in Eddie Murphy's influence, and he will guide you to The Console We Seek. Never forget.
good idea. I should start looking for random 360s

So basically there are three options.
1. WHERE IS THAT BUTTON.
2. Anyone want to give me your account info?
3. Anyone have a redeem code.
4. Anyone have an old Xbox 360 with it on it

good idea. I should start looking for random 360sSo basically there are three options.
1. WHERE IS THAT BUTTON.
2. Anyone want to give me your account info?
3. Anyone have a redeem code.
4. Anyone have an old Xbox 360 with it on it
THREE OPTIONS!?! EPIC FAIL

Piston Patrick

Slam Lord
I'm going to try and attempt to download another delisted game from Xbox called "Dash of Destruction" from a website. Hopefully all it takes is Winrar, and HorizonMB. (I've searched the website, and was not able to find Underpants Slam)
I'm trying this to see if downloading games without being purchased from the Xbox Live marketplace is possible. I'll let you know if the game gets downloaded or not, then we could try digging deeper.
Update: The download was successful!
that's good

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
People still on thread? Wow -_- sorry I cant help you in anyway. But who knows. Maybe, you could create a petition instead and send it to heavy iron and see if they could do anything ;)

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Big Meaty Claws said:
How much do you want to bet that he'll get the game and it'll just be a bunch of cheap walk cycles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRPiGoieHv0
Animated by 9 Story Entertainment for YTV in Canada

I hope not. But really, let him search for the game some more, maybe he could take a different approach to posting here.

Piston Patrick

Slam Lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRPiGoieHv0
Animated by 9 Story Entertainment for YTV in Canada

I hope not. But really, let him search for the game some more, maybe he could take a different approach to posting here.
Does making accounts on three different game sharing, and redeem code selling sites count?

Does making accounts on three different game sharing, and redeem code selling sites count?
and asking about it and checking every day

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
Okay, let me clear up one thing.

THERE IS NO PHYSICAL RELEASE.

It was released on the XBox live arcade.

There I just saved you 5 long years

SacredJimbles

Moby Dollar
The game exists, but it's crap, I deleted it, it's not worth it. a better sponge related game thing to hunt down would be a boxed spongebob game boy sp, not some stupid downloadable game that is bad in the first place.

Piston Patrick

Slam Lord
The game exists, but it's crap, I deleted it, it's not worth it. a better sponge related game thing to hunt down would be a boxed spongebob game boy sp, not some stupid downloadable game that is bad in the first place.
Deleted. Meaning.......you owned the game? The full game? Oh boy.... Download history, download, then message and Liscense transfer or give password or however you want to do it. IVE BEEN COLLECTING FOR YEARS AND NEED IT(read my blog has all the details) PLEASE!?!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHKt9qNkIls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back