• Hi, Guest! Tuesday, November 5, 2024 is Election Day in the U.S.
    If you are eligible, please vote! Your vote matters! To find out how to vote in your state, visit Vote.org or Vote.gov.

SpongeBob Stuff

• Thread starter Thread starter spongygirl92
  • Start date Start date

spongygirl92

Here's some of my SpongeBob crap (xD) I gather within 10 years. Got bored one day and decided to lay some stuff on my bed xD. Basically just a board game (Monopoly = greatest board game ever imo), DVD's, a few VHS's (::dolphin noise::, those are old), and a couple of video games. I have MUCH more...I will take some more photos soon ~<3 Feel free to post your SpongeBob stuff here too :)

DSCN1052.jpg

Spongebob video tapes ... that makes me feel old.
It's interesting seeing the timeline of Nick/Spongebob logos and combinations, and how they've evolved over the last decade or so. :)

I've already posted my stuff before, but here it is again.

spongebob_stuff_by_hail_the_whale-d39pf4p.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mMZip9taow&feature=channel_video_title

:P

I was gonna post some stuff, but than SBRoxMan made me feel bad about myself... Clearly I'm not that fan I thought I was... :|

I've got quite the load of stuff... but I took it all down from my room a couple years ago
I've probably got about double what in this picture because my bathroom and closet were full of things.. plus I have video games, more DVDs, clothes, and 3 or 4 bed spreads... lots of things that I don't have close up pics of... maybe someday I'll try to get it all listed or something or get it all back out and take pictures

-

my room doesn't even look like the same place anymore lol

I have more stuff than I can fit in a picture, so I won't try. :xP:

I don't even deserve to be on the same forums as you guys..
Just because you don't have as much stuff doesn't mean you like the show any less. Biggest collection doesn't mean biggest fan! ;)

OK, thanks for making me feel better... :)

I just have a pillow case, a few DVD's, and some episodes I bought on iTunes...

I also have one of those coloring packs where you fill in the white with markers, (can't think of what it's called right now) Had that for a while...

Let's see, I have one SpongeBob VHS, one SpongeBob DVD, and the SpongeBob Movie DVD... and that's it.

I always just watched Nickelodeon for the episodes because they chose them for me (this is back in the days of the SB hiatus, so all the good episodes season 1-3 were only shown) and I wouldn't have to decide which ones to watch.

IIRC I got the Lost at Sea DVD because it had the Lost Episode that Nick UK would rarely show, in fact I don't even remember seeing it twice.

Back