SpongeBob Lost Media Related to Fortune Cookies (2005-2007, not Lame and Fortune)

2000stvmediafan

Baby Clam
Favorite Character
SpongeBob
Okay hear me out on this. I remember back in the mid-2000s, I was somewhere between 4-6, I was in the living room and I remember watching a SpongeBob scene on TV where SpongeBob gives Patrick a fortune cookie and Patrick eats the whole thing and SpongeBob says "Uh Patrick, you ate the fortune..."

I don't remember much else but the animation looked to be in season 1 or early season 2. However I've watched every episode made up to 2007 and I can confirm that no such scene was ever shown in an episode. But that doesn't mean it never existed at all.

It could have been animated for any other piece of SpongeBob media, like a commercial, bumper, promo, trailer, video game, deleted scene, storyboard, parody, etc. Just need to find which one.

And no it's not from Lame and Fortune since that episode didn't even come out until 10 years later and no such scene was in that episode.

I swear I photographically remember this but at the same time it could be a Mandela effect or another cartoon I'm misattributing SpongeBob to.

Yes but that was on a different forum site. I thought turning to SBMania would help since it's dedicated entirely to SpongeBob and has been on the web since 2006.

are u sure it wasn't the scene from "Life of Crime" where patrick forgets that he eats his chocolate bar? i know you said you watched a good chunk of the episodes, but maybe you mixed the scene up with something or "combined" it with another scene? idk, that's my best guess :[ hope u can find it!!

It sounds like you could be confusing it with another cartoon, did you watch any other cartoons aside from spongebob at the time?

Back