SpongeBob Action Figure Ideas

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Title says all. Feel free to post your own ideas, but I'm just listing my ideas. I think 1 figure and 10-12 accessories would be good. So, here are mine.

Series 1
1- SpongeBob (smiling, mouth closed), SpongeBob's couch, SpongeBob's chair, SpongeBob's TV, Gary (blank expression), Gary's food bowl, the table that's usually next to SpongeBob's couch, the picture of SpongeBob and Squidward from "Jellyfishing", Jellyfishing net, pink Shell Phone, bubble soap, and a bubble wand.
2- Patrick (smiling, mouth open), Patrick's chair (not made of sand, the green one), Patrick's TV, Patrick's lamp, the Secret Box, the scrapbook from "Patrick SmartPants", the suitcase full of pickles and peanut butter from "That's No Lady", the Idiot Box, the Magic Conch, a walkie-talkie, and Patrick's boating license from "Driven To Tears".
3- Squidward (frowning, mouth closed), Squidward's clarinet, 3 paintings (from The Paper, Naughty Nautical Neighbors, and Artist Unknown), paintbrush with red paint, hat box from "Idiot Box" with removable top, Squidward's couch, Squidward's TV playing the show from "The Thing", Snellie (blank expression), and the pillow from "Squid's Visit".
4- Sandy (smiling, mouth closed) with removable hands, a jar with a removable lid, Wormy in caterpillar form, karate gloves that can be swapped out with Sandy's normal hands, one of the giant q-tips from "Pre-Hibernation Week", a rake, the acorn from "Valentine's Day", the clipboard from "Sandy's Rocket", the map from "Tea At The Treedome", hot sauce, and the book of world records from "Squirrel Record".
5- Mr. Krabs (smiling, mouth closed), 3 Krusty Krab tables, 3 Krabby Patties, Cashy, SpongeBob's spatula, the grill, and the secret formula in a bottle.

Series 2
1- SpongeBob in karate gear (determined smile, mouth closed, eyes 3/4 of the way open), the changing tent from "No Weenies Allowed", a box of Kelpo, the fake tongue from "Karate Choppers", 3 jellyfish, the watermelon from "Karate Star", the plush weights from "MuscleBob Buffpants", the mashed potatoes from "No Weenies Allowed", and a yellow rubber duck.
2- Mrs. Puff (frowning, mouth closed, eyes halfway closed), a pull-back boatmobile, SpongeBob's boating license, 3 desks, a section of the classroom wall with the good noodle board, Mrs. Puff's desk and nameplate, a pencil sharpener, and the extra credit test from "No Free Rides".
3- Robot SpongeBob from "Welcome to the Chum Bucket", Plankton (screaming angrily), a section of the Chum Bucket wall with Karen, the Robot's remote, a Kelpshake, 3 of the flash cards from "Fear of a Krabby Patty", the secret formula book from "Plankton's Army", a snowglobe from "New Leaf" and Plankton's phone from "Fear of a Krabby Patty".
4- Santa Squidward (smiling, mouth open, eyes halfway closed), the note from Santa, Patrick's "Wristwatch", Mashed Potatoes, the wooden clarinet that SpongeBob made, 3 present boxes with removable tops, 2 giant candy canes, and Squidward's camera.
5- Treedome Sandy (smiling, mouth open), picnic table, the flowers in a vase, a birdbath, a giant anchor from "MuscleBob Buffpants", 2 glasses of tea, the log from "Squirrel Jokes", the necklace/grappling hook from "Sandy, SpongeBob and The Worm", a newspaper from "The Krabby Kronicle", a Jellyfishing net, and Sandy's phone.

Series 3 and Series 4 coming soon!

More

VIP
My ideas:

Wave 1: (This will be mainly re-releases of the Jakks Pacific ones)

Spongebob: The one from the Krusty Krab Playset.
Patrick: From wave 1 of the series, only with rotating arms and no base.
Squidward: From wave 2 of the series, and will be the same.
Sandy: Also from wave 1, with removable helmet and such.
Mr Krabs: From wave 1
Spongebob with Plankton: Same, only plankton will also be removable from the Krabby Patty
Spongebob with Gary: Also Same

Krusty Krab Playset: A full version of the Krusty Krab, hinges open.
Pineapple Playset: A full version of Spongebobs Pineapple, hinges open.

Wave 2:

Jellyfishing Spongebob: Spongebob with his black glasses, includes net and jellyfish.
Teredome Sandy: Sandy in the clothes she wears in the teredome
Mrs Puff: Has an ordinary facial expression
Larry Lobster: Looks like he usually does.
Scooter: Just to have an ordinary fish
Pearl: Pearl is also herself.
Karate Spongebob: From wave 1 of the series.

Mystery Figure: A mystery figure...

Squidward and Patrick's Playset: their Houses in toy form, Squidward's works like Spongebob's, Patrick's acting as an accessory
Teredome Playset: Sandy's Treedome
Chum Bucket: Another Playset

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Series 3:
1- Krusty Krab SpongeBob (smiling, mouth open), condiment island, ketchup, mustard, the "Krusty Krab Funfair" sign from "Squid On Strike", SpongeBob's diary from "Little Yellow Book", a mop, a glass of chocolate milk, the sweater made of eyelashes from "Dying For Pie", an Employee Of The Month award, and an opening Krusty Krab Pizza box.
2- Band Geeks Squidward (cheering, mouth open, eyes halfway closed), 2 Band Practice ads, a harmonica, Plankton (sweating, eye halfway closed, mouth open), a trumpet, 2 drums, the "How to become a waiter in less than 20 minutes" book from "Squilliam Returns", a golden Shell Phone, and the appetizer from "Squilliam Returns"
3- Mermaid Man (blank expression), Barnacle Boy (blank expression), MM & BB's couch, MM & BB's TV, the Orb of Confusion from "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" and the conch signal from "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II".
4- Pirate Mr. Krabs (angry, mouth open, eyes halfway closed), the "treasure map" from "Arrgh!", an opening treasure chest, a wooden sword, the squeaky boots, the wet floor sign from "Krabs vs. Plankton", the #1 hat from "One Krab's Trash", and 3 barrels.
5- "I'm With The Dummy" shirt patrick (drooling, eyes halfway closed), a chocolate bar, a chocolate bar carrying bag that opens, the MM & BB Lost Episode tape from "The Bad Guy Club For Villains", the carton of Drinkable Sausage from "Model Sponge", 2 bags of Kelp Jerky, an alarm clock, a Krabby Patty, Patrick's bed, and Patty Pal from "Yours, Mine, and Mine".

These sets would be "special edition" ones- maybe only available at certain stores or something.
1- SpongeBob (smiling, mouth open, eyes closed), Patrick (smiling, mouth closed, eyes halfway closed), the bubblestand, the $0.25 sign, a bubble wand, and a quarter.
2- Jellyfishing SpongeBob (smiling, mouth open), Patrick (frowning, mouth closed), 2 Jellyfishing nets, and 5 jellyfish.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Series 1 SPORTS! (you should've expected me to do this :p)
SpongeBob baseball outfit with most stolen bases.
Patrick NFL RE with the most sacks.
Squidward as a hockey goalie who somehow scored 15 times, and has a total of 7 whopping shutouts in one month.
Plankton is the best basketball dunker there is despite his size. Always believe in your dreams kids.
Gary:A referee/umpire.
Mr.Krabs is a lacrosse genius leading his team to the semifinals.
Sandy a slow learning soccer player (they don't have soccer in her great state of Texas so she's still learning)

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
DiabolicalGenius said:
What about Plankton? Come on, the poor guy deserves his own set! :P
The Robot SpongeBob in series 2 is Plankton's own set, he's just included as an accessory because he's so small.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Ok, either I missed it, or it hasn't been suggested..

Squilliam - smiling, eyes half closed in a typical "I'm simply fabulous" expression. Wearing his typical Smoking jacket (BTW, that IS what it's called, it's not a mere robe). Accessories could be his clarinet, roses, the golden unibrow statue from House Fancy and.. I dunno.. I'm sure other Squilliam fans could come up with stuff.

BTW, I'd want the figures to be posable. (Er, don't ask me how that should be handled with four-legged squids, though. But head turns, and arms are posable at least.)

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Squidina said:
Ok, either I missed it, or it hasn't been suggested..

Squilliam - smiling, eyes half closed in a typical "I'm simply fabulous" expression. Wearing his typical Smoking jacket (BTW, that IS what it's called, it's not a mere robe). Accessories could be his clarinet, roses, the golden unibrow statue from House Fancy and.. I dunno.. I'm sure other Squilliam fans could come up with stuff.

BTW, I'd want the figures to be posable. (Er, don't ask me how that should be handled with four-legged squids, though. But head turns, and arms are posable at least.)
I actually was going to have a Squilliam figure in Series 3, but I couldn't come up with enough accessories. I actually think that any of the figures having moving legs would look bad even if it made them more posable, but the heads and arms would be posable like you said. Below is a list of all the articulation and moving parts for each figure:
SpongeBob- Arms are stuck to body but can rotate in a full circle, hands also rotate themselves. His legs cannot move, but his feet rotate. His nose is bendable.
Patrick- Arms move like SpongeBob, and the area from his stomach up can rotate to make him face different directions.
Squidward- Head rotates, arms move like SpongeBob. His nose is bendable.
Mr. Krabs- Body moves like Patrick, arms move like SpongeBob. His eyes and nose are bendable.
Sandy- Helmet comes off and the flower can be removed from it, arms and feet move like SpongeBob, and her head rotates. Her tail and flower are bendable.
Karate SpongeBob- Same as SpongeBob.
Mrs. Puff- As much as I hate to say it, I think none would be best here.
Robot SpongeBob- Arms move like SpongeBob, Brain can be rotated and is removable.
Santa Squidward- Same as Squidward. His beard is bendable.
Treedome Sandy- Same as Sandy, but without the helmet and rotatable feet.
Krusty Krab SpongeBob- Same as SpongeBob. His hat rotates.
Band Geeks Squidward- Same as Squidward.
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy- Arms move like SpongeBob and their heads rotate.
Pirate Mr. Krabs- Same as Mr. Krabs except without bendable eyes. His pirate hook rotates.
"I'm With The Dummy" Patrick- Same as Patrick.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Wait,, noses should be posable? Don't those usually go with the mouth? I mean, they don't move much in the series unless it goes with the character's mood, for example sad/defeated = droopy nose for Spongy. Squidward's kinda always just hangs (or shrinks during laughter - or for gag-wothy moments where his egos deflated or stuff like that), or flops around with extreme movements.

Otherwise, the articulation you suggest sounds about what I'd have in mind. Sorta like the articulation in the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' action figures.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Squidina said:
Wait,, noses should be posable? Don't those usually go with the mouth? I mean, they don't move much in the series unless it goes with the character's mood, for example sad/defeated = droopy nose for Spongy. Squidward's kinda always just hangs (or shrinks during laughter - or for gag-wothy moments where his egos deflated or stuff like that), or flops around with extreme movements.

Otherwise, the articulation you suggest sounds about what I'd have in mind. Sorta like the articulation in the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' action figures.
Not actually posable, but just made of hard rubber so you can pull on it or if you hold your hand there go to one side.

The Drifter

Some person.
Those were nice ideas, I hope they were real. But unfortunately Nickelodeon is too stupid to make good action figures.

Back