SPOILERS: Two questions about the climax of the movie.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
1. As many people know, SpongeBob was about to be sacrificed. But Sandy and Patrick weren't at the sacrifice. Their chant also wasn't heard. So what does this mean? Along with Plankton and Squidasaurus Rex, they would have been ACTUALLY moved by SpongeBob's speech before it.
2. This dialogue:
SpongeBob: Sandy, you're smart. You have any ideas?
Sandy: I didn't think too smart since I found this old piece of paper! (takes out and throws "The End" page)

Could this line mean that Sandy would have a hard time going back to science (which would actually make you squee, you Science Sandy haters)? Or maybe it would be forgotten in the future episodes?

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

Maybe Sandy and Patrick weren't at the sacrifice because they're SpongeBob's friends? Or maybe they weren't really important for the plot just yet.

I think that was just for humor. :p

ScumBob

sicko m0de
I think Plankton was probably at the sacrifice because... idk. But he was still obviously touched by spungebobs speech and he wanted to help them on their journey to the burger beard

forget about sandy and patrick

spongebob and plankton forvever

Seriously a real question okay:

If plankton wanted to help spongebob, why was he laughing evilly all the way when he was in spongebob's sock

was there a part where plankton was evil but they deleted it and forgot to edit it out

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

SpongeCob said:
I think Plankton was probably at the sacrifice because... idk. But he was still obviously touched by spungebobs speech and he wanted to help them on their journey to the burger beard

forget about sandy and patrick

spongebob and plankton forvever

Seriously a real question okay:

If plankton wanted to help spongebob, why was he laughing evilly all the way when he was in spongebob's sock

was there a part where plankton was evil but they deleted it and forgot to edit it out
Well, Plankton is an evil guy.

Back