Please stop trying to be cool, Nickelodeon

Read the tag.
lvHumw4.jpg

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
It's to get people looking up FNAF vines (though I don't know why anyone would want to) seeing the SpongeBob vine.

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Can I just say that both the ads and premise for "Lost in BB" don't really inspire a lot of confidence? I dunno, this late in the show, is he really gonna get lost in the place we've seen him live in for now over 16 years? It's just......off.. As for the tag, really Nick? Srsly?

TheGreatWizard

Anti-Oobi
Can I just say that both the ads and premise for "Lost in BB" don't really inspire a lot of confidence? I dunno, this late in the show, is he really gonna get lost in the place we've seen him live in for now over 16 years? It's just......off.. As for the tag, really Nick? Srsly?
I never felt that Bikini Bottom was that big I mean it was just A few general stores the weird fish houses Boating School, spongebob squidwards and Patrick's house, Krusty Krab, Chum Bucket, the other dumb restaurants, The Fancy Restauraunt, Mr Krabs House, and Pearls school... it seems like a simple small urban area with most of the main points in the suburbs and Rural

I forgot Sandy's Treedome

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
BeanoSponge said:
It's to get people looking up FNAF vines (though I don't know why anyone would want to) seeing the SpongeBob vine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

ScumBob

sicko m0de
I must contain my disappointment.

"Ah, screw you Nickelodeon. I hate you! I hate hate hate hate hate this stupid network! I hate everything about you!!! WAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA-" -Clement

jk i don't hate nick so don't take seriously

Back