Pig Goat Banana Cricket

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Pig-Goat-Banana-Cricket-Logo-Title-Card-Nickelodeon-Animation-Studio-Nick-Nicktoons-Nicktoon-NAS-Tumblr-Blog-Productions-PGBC.png

Watch the pilot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxvB630ehYQ

I have been looking for PGBC for ages! I it looks amazing! :D

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
One of the writers of the show, David Sacks wrote and produced The Simpsons seasons 5 and 6.

Also, the director of the pilot (who will be working on the show) was the art director for Over The Garden Wall and a storyboard artist for SOoW.

IAmBagel

it keeps happening
Looks pretty meh. I'm not a fan of the animation.

Alright, so this doesn't look great, but it doesn't look awful. I gotta say I really like the backgrounds and animation, but based on this pilot I'm not sure if I'll like the comedy. Not a lot of gross out humor is a plus, but there isn't really anything outstandingly humorous. Unless the style of this show changes, for better or for worse, I just don't feel like this show is going to last long on Nick.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Why the hell are the characters riding on snot? WHAT WAS NICKELODEON THINKING!? Well, atleast it doesn't look like a Breadwinners.

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
BeanoSponge said:
One of the writers of the show, David Sacks wrote and produced The Simpsons seasons 5 and 6.

Also, the director of the pilot (who will be working on the show) was the art director for Over The Garden Wall and a storyboard artist for SOoW.
If I'm not mistaken, I think that would be David Mirkin.

Back