Patrick Background on Official SpongeBob Site

Cool :)

When the link open I see Patrick's top 4 brainfarts and I think something different o_O

Rocko's Milkmaid said:
Cool :)

When the link open I see Patrick's top 4 brainfarts and I think something different o_o
Just a Nick Short that they do. -_-

They just add the sound affect To scenes.

abney317 said:
Seems to not work if you've got adblock.. for those using that.
That's an awesome looking image.. seems like it's supposed to be a promo for the Shellabration from looking at the image URL... not really sure though
http://www.nick.com/nick-assets/promos/skins/shellabration-spongebob-theme-skin.jpg
I never realized it was because of the Shellabration but it's right there in the URL so I guess there must be some connection, though they haven't mentioned it at all. Last week was "Gary week" so maybe they're going through all of the characters. The Facebook posts have been themed to the characters as well.

Edited to add: Yup, it's now Squidward Week!

I think they had a Plankton week, but I forgot to turn off AdBlock and check. The videos and games and Facebook page were Plankton themed, though, so they probably had a Plankton background as well..

I just noticed that they really need to change the description at the bottom of the page: "Celebrate SpongeBob's 10th anniversary with free online episodes, games, pictures, puzzles and more, all year long on SpongeBob.com."

Back