New episodes: SpongeBob LongPants / Larry's Gym (15th Feb 2016)

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMPuc0zVZ8A

Nick is doing a 2 day marathon of ALVINNN!!! and SpongeBob leading up to the premieres, I'm crying with tears of joy. Also some new clips in the promo.

EDIT: oops, it was already posted.

FireyFistOPain

Part Computer or Something
I think the Larry episode is a good idea. We don't get many (if any) Larry-centered episodes.
Yeah... Not since A Life in a Day I don't think. If you even call that Larry-centered.
I also want that to happen
PS:they also did that with Season 8
And season 6/7 with Tentacle Vision, I Heart Dancing, Growth Spout, Atuck in the Wringer, etc
Okay, now I have a weird feeling about this.CORRECTION!

https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/695332236430708736

Kaz wrote SpongeBob LongPants, and Jack Pendarvis wrote Larry's Gym

Interesting that they include All That Glitters in the trailer... Maybe this is to TSPONTSP what Evil Spatula was to that

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
They don't do SpongeBob marathons as much anymore, perhaps because its already so popular? I know Nickelodeon ran a ALVINNN!!! marathon a few days prior to Christmas (which I watched).

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Gabriella Montez said:
They don't do SpongeBob marathons as much anymore, perhaps because its already so popular? I know Nickelodeon ran a ALVINNN!!! marathon a few days prior to Christmas (which I watched).
Maybe because kids got sick of seeing the same episodes over again and the ratings decreased so therefore they are doing this to keep viewer attention higher and make them special events. That's my theory at least.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Entertainment Weekly - EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: See SpongeBob SquarePants step out in long pants

Pants. They’re not that big of a deal. You put them on every morning. You take them every night. But for some people, a change in bottom-wear would be life-changing. And that some people is SpongeBob SquarePants.

Sure, he’s worn ripped pants, round pants, no pants, even a tuxedo. But now SpongeBob is going for sartorial reinvention: In the Monday episode of SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon, 7 p.m.), he will step out in straight-up, straight-leg pants. Do they wind up altering his life in unexpected ways? They do. (You can call him SpongeRobert.) Check out this exclusive clip from the episode, in which he walks into the Krusty Krab as a new man/sea sponge.

NoahsBlobs

Good Morning World
DadMom AngryPants said:
Comment on the article:
SEW2SBN.png

Are you freaking kidding me

Back