New episodes: SpongeBob LongPants / Larry's Gym (15th Feb 2016)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Let's be fair here guys, Aaron Springer went from writing Have You Seen This Snail to Choir Boys.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Honest Slug said:
Let's be fair here guys, Aaron Springer went from writing Have You Seen This Snail to Choir Boys.
Still, there's a 4 years difference between the two. Things don't change that fast.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
MrTortellini00 said:
Still, there's a 4 years difference between the two. Things don't change that fast.
I'm aware. I'm just saying because it's written by a good writer doesn't mean it'll automatically be good.

Honest Slug said:
My post wasn't too indicate Kaz sucks now. My point was good writers don't always make good stuff.
True but we are still looking forward to that cuz we know Kaz's episodes are great and most of us pretty much are impressed by The Sewers fo Bikini Bottom. You are right, good writers doesn't make good stuff but considering this guy has made so many great episodes, we can still look forward to his next works and they can turn out great.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
I'll be looking at SBLP without thinking of TSONTS and SBRP..

It looks pretty darn good; the animation just keeps gettong better and better, the jokes and plots as well. I'm very impressed with what I'm seeing.

"Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of this!" That joke got a big laugh outta me. Glad to see they can still make old jokes work (drivers test).

Reactions: Reg

Giant Clam
Honest Slug said:
Errrr I never liked Have you Seen this Snail so...

That promo for SBLP actually looks pretty good. They HAVE managed to pull off "remakes" before. Look at Evil Spatula. Now I actually have not seen the Round Pants episode... so when I watch SBLP it will be entirely factory fresh. I am excited for both of the new episodes to see what direction they are taken in.

Hazmart

Moby Dollar
galUABn.jpg

tumblr_lrozf01XE91qjoft7.png

Lel.

babydoll

Bomb-Selling Pirate
now i'm really curious to see what sandy's role in spongebob longpants is gonna be.

(ngl i'm totally wishing for spongebob/sandy moment/joke but, like, pre-movie style where it's funny and there's actual tension between them instead of just ... blandness.)

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
now i'm really curious to see what sandy's role in spongebob longpants is gonna be.
(ngl i'm totally wishing for spongebob/sandy moment/joke but, like, pre-movie style where it's funny and there's actual tension between them instead of just ... blandness.)
Oh, my God... Did you even watch Chimps Ahoy, Planet of the Jellyfish, Squirrel Record, It Came from Goo Lagoon, Karate Island?! The subtlety of these moments in these eps is just the same as in Seasons 1 and 2!

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
"When SpongeBob gets a pair of long pants, they change his life in unexpected ways"

oh gee, that sounds like an incredibly original, creative, and interesting plot. Man these season 9 writers should give themselves a pat on the back for coming up with such a clever idea! 10/10! IT'S NOT LIKE THIS SAME PLOT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN USED IN ONE EPISODE AND AT LEAST TWO OF THE NICK MAGAZINE COMICS.

end this show
Highly unlikely

This show will follow the path of Simpsons, turn into rubbish, and keep going until the end of time

I can live with that

Back