New episodes: SpongeBob LongPants / Larry's Gym (15th Feb 2016)

MrTortellini00

lame funny
A pic from SpongeBob LongPants
CaU3d4TUYAEl7wj.jpg

Found on Vincent Waller's Twitter

BrickSponge2015 said:
just because he cries in the episode?
JUST BECAUSE HE CRIES IN THE EPISODE?
I was thinking that there are some post-movie episodes where the crying is exaggerated and it brings the episode down a few notches, but that makes me sound no better than people who assume an episode is going to have Squidward torture or be a rip-off of a previous episode based on little evidence. My apologies.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I was thinking that there are some post-movie episodes where the crying is exaggerated and it brings the episode down a few notches, but that makes me sound no better than people who assume an episode is going to have Squidward torture or be a rip-off of a previous episode based on little evidence. My apologies.
It's ok. I was kind of in a bad mood when I wrote that

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Huh, so, Long Pants is written by Kaz, that actually gives me hope for Long Pants. Lets see how it goes. I'm still excited for Larry's Gym more tho.

Cha

I love SBM
You know, I always liked SB's tuxedo because SB looks good in long pants. :sbx:

babydoll

Bomb-Selling Pirate
kaz wrote spongebob longpants? okay my fears are all gone now. it's gonna be great.

Supmandude

Squog
I didn't need to know that it was written by Kaz to be positive about it, but now I'm a billion times more excited!! :D

It does sound a lot like SpongeBob RoundPants, but I always thought that episode had more potential than the final product delivered on. I think that if any episodes should be remade, it's the ones that weren't very good to begin with, so I'm excited whenever a lesser episode is essentially being remade. It's not like we've seen this plot a billion times, we've seen it once and it wasn't very great the first time around.

"When SpongeBob gets a pair of long pants, they change his life in unexpected ways"

oh gee, that sounds like an incredibly original, creative, and interesting plot. Man these season 9 writers should give themselves a pat on the back for coming up with such a clever idea! 10/10! IT'S NOT LIKE THIS SAME PLOT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN USED IN ONE EPISODE AND AT LEAST TWO OF THE NICK MAGAZINE COMICS.

end this show

Do you really have to be the most over-the-top negative person ever? I'm fine with not liking the idea or whatever, but can you save this kind of reaction for when you've actually seen it? Jeez...

Back