New episodes: SpongeBob LongPants / Larry's Gym (15th Feb 2016)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Honestly this looks like a gimmick episode with more information, still hoping for the best but I don't have high hopes.

lovablemoron said:
I'm so worried about SpongeBob because it's competing with the GF Series Finale. I hope it doesn't affect the ratings.
what makes it even worse is that they air at the same time. 7PM. Tough competition.

iedasb

Crazy Artist
I always thought SpongeBob looked kinda sexy cool with long pants. I'm glad the writers can see this aswell XD

babydoll

Bomb-Selling Pirate
i think i'm either gonna love this episode or hate it. the previews are pretty cringey though. i do hope they are hiding the good stuff from us. :/

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
So ALVINNN!!! is after SB? Well, part of me is screaming because I get a new HOUR of cartoons, but then again ALVINNN!!! is gonna do bad ratings wise, all because they pushed it from 5:00pm to 7:30pm..

SpongeBob, I hate you now :bullshrimp:

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
Back in 2010, Jakks Pacific released a SpongeBob plush with the same pants from this upcoming episode, but with glasses. Coincidence? I think NOT! :wetpaint:
spongebob-glasses.jpg

Invincibubble said:
Back in 2010, Jakks Pacific released a SpongeBob plush with the same pants from this upcoming episode, but with glasses. Coincidence? I think NOT! :wetpaint:
spongebob-glasses.jpg
\
holy shet, he looks even smexier as a plushie

SmortAnellBatry

LOoking forward to this new epsiode!! I justhope Spongebob Longpants isn't a rehash of TSONTSP tho.

Professor Patrick said:
Guys, we haven't even seen the episode yet. For all we know this episode could either be the best episode of season 9 or the worst. Let's not jump to conclusions.
we are not jumping into conclusing, as far as I know. We are just saying how our expectations for the episode. I'll still go into this with a positive feel, just I'm not as excited as I was in other season 9.2 episodes.

Back