New episodes: SpongeBob LongPants / Larry's Gym (15th Feb 2016)

Giant Clam
Does anyone know if Factory Fresh got scrapped too

iflabuta

I dunno. SBLP seems uninspired enough to just be mildly boring, but like Amphitrite said, it still has potential. Larry's Gym seems like a more interesting episode and it's nice we got Larry back with more episodes involving lesser characters like him.

I'm just glad we're getting more new episodes after a short while. Can't wait.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
"When SpongeBob gets a pair of long pants, they change his life in unexpected ways"

oh gee, that sounds like an incredibly original, creative, and interesting plot. Man these season 9 writers should give themselves a pat on the back for coming up with such a clever idea! 10/10! IT'S NOT LIKE THIS SAME PLOT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN USED IN ONE EPISODE AND AT LEAST TWO OF THE NICK MAGAZINE COMICS.

end this show

BabySmitty said:
"When SpongeBob gets a pair of long pants, they change his life in unexpected ways"

oh gee, that sounds like an incredibly original, creative, and interesting plot. Man these season 9 writers should give themselves a pat on the back for coming up with such a clever idea! 10/10! IT'S NOT LIKE THIS SAME PLOT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN USED IN ONE EPISODE AND AT LEAST TWO OF THE NICK MAGAZINE COMICS.

end this show
I hope they do something revolutionary and use this episode to talk to kids about the stupidity of sexualized clothing.

But they wouldn't do that, so I guess I side with you.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
BabySmitty said:

end this show
Let's be fair, they could improve on it. Like Evil Spatula.

BabySmitty said:
what- you'd expect actual creativity with this show? lol

:squidtroll: :squidtroll: :squidtroll:
194a%20-%20Patrick!%20The%20Game.jpg

:sbgrin:

lovablemoron

Floating Shopping List

end this show
The show is too popular for it to end.

BabySmitty said:

end this show
I agree that the premise isn't anything special but woah, talk about overreaction.

SBLP sounds good. I'm unsure about Larry's Gym though. But I don't really know what to expect of an episode before I see it.

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
"I'm going to assume the episode is bad before I've actually seen it"

I mean the episode could turn out horrible but could we at least wait until it comes out before we jump to conclusions? It's not like they've NEVER used the same concept twice before. The Paper, Idiot Box, and Snowball Effect are basically the plot of Bubblestand. Spongebob has fun with a mundane object/game, Squidward gets annoyed, and then Squidward finds himself obsessing over it.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
SpongeBob LongPants has got to be one of the least interesting premises I've heard from the show since, well TSonTS. That doesn't mean it will be bad, but I feel like it's going to be a low risk - low reward episode with not much happening in it.

Larry's Gym, however, is very interesting.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Spongebob Longpants seems like a rehash of TSPONTSP, but judging by the commercials, I have hopes that it will be good.
Larry's Gym seems like an interesting premise. Let's hope that they execute it well.

Back