My top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
So I made a top 15 once but my opinions changed so I will update it! But this I am going to show my top 10

Kicking off the start of the list we got is!

10: Grandpappy the Pirate
Airdate: February 18 2009
My favorite quote: A Pirate never lies

Review:
This is one of the only excellent season 6 episodes I love the plot also this one was very fun and funny!

Hint for next episode: Robots

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Ooh I love a good top 10 list, especially when there's hints I can guess on. But before I get to the hint, let's talk about the choice for number 10! Definitely not an episode I'd expect in the top 10, but I can see why it's there, I enjoy this episode too. I liked that we got to see someone from Mr. Krabs' family that wasn't Pearl or his mother.

For number 9, I'm guessing Krab-Borg or Plankton Retires.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Ooh I love a good top 10 list, especially when there's hints I can guess on. But before I get to the hint, let's talk about the choice for number 10! Definitely not an episode I'd expect in the top 10, but I can see why it's there, I enjoy this episode too. I liked that we got to see someone from Mr. Krabs' family that wasn't Pearl or his mother.

For number 9, I'm guessing Krab-Borg or Plankton Retires.
You are very close

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I would not expect Grandpappy the Pirate to be here. It is really a good episode.
For 9 I guess it is Imitation Krabs

jacky fry

Krabby Patty Burglar
1 is dying for pie

that's not a guess it's just a fact lol!

number 1 is probably krusty koncessionaires cause i heard you talk about it before

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
I figured this one would fool y'all but here it is!

9: Welcome to Binary Bottom
Airdate: January 13th 2023
Favorite quote: Power down and leave me alone SpongeBot!

Review:
Yes this one premiered recently so I figured it would trick you guys. This one is excellent and if you haven't seen it I recommend it! The robot replicas of characters look cool and jokes are awesome and uh oh... I THINK I JUST BECAME A SPONGEBOT FANBOY!

Hint: Has ice cream in it

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Ah, now the robot clue makes sense, nice job at trickery! I actually haven't seen this episode yet, so it also makes sense that I wouldn't think of it at all. I really gotta get on watching it (and the rest of season 13). They've just been taking their sweet time with airing it and I usually watch it whenever I get the DVD, but it seems I'll have to resort to drastic measures ( 🏴‍☠️ )...and I'll take your word for it that this is a good episode, it seems really interesting.

For number 8, that's a hard one. I'm thinking Patrick's Coupon, The Fish Bowl, or Walking Small. Yeah having 3 guesses is probably cheating but it's even harder to think of episodes with ice cream in them lmao, not to mention I haven't gotten a feel for the things you like in episodes yet, so I feel justified.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Ah, now the robot clue makes sense, nice job at trickery! I actually haven't seen this episode yet, so it also makes sense that I wouldn't think of it at all. I really gotta get on watching it (and the rest of season 13). They've just been taking their sweet time with airing it and I usually watch it whenever I get the DVD, but it seems I'll have to resort to drastic measures ( 🏴‍☠️ )...and I'll take your word for it that this is a good episode, it seems really interesting.

For number 8, that's a hard one. I'm thinking Patrick's Coupon, The Fish Bowl, or Walking Small. Yeah having 3 guesses is probably cheating but it's even harder to think of episodes with ice cream in them lmao, not to mention I haven't gotten a feel for the things you like in episodes yet, so I feel justified.
I will have you know that one of those is correct

jacky fry

Krabby Patty Burglar
I'll have to resort to drastic measures ( 🏴‍☠️ )
maxresdefault.jpg

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Now for #8!

8: Walking Small
Airdate: March 22 2000
Favorite quote: YOU USED ME... FOR LAND DELVOPMENT!

Review:
Didn't expect this one right? Well I am not joking. The main reason is because this episode is very funny and super memorable and not easy to forget in my opinion. Excellent episode with excellent execution!

Hint for next episode: Open 24 hours a day!

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Ayyy got it! And yes yes yes I'm loving this love for Walking Small, it's such a good episode.

As for number 7...hmm why do I feel like this is a trick question. I'm still guessing Graveyard Shift though, and hoping it's not the other one or some other one I didn't even think of.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Ayyy got it! And yes yes yes I'm loving this love for Walking Small, it's such a good episode.

As for number 7...hmm why do I feel like this is a trick question. I'm still guessing Graveyard Shift though, and hoping it's not the other one or some other one I didn't even think of.
Graveyard Shift may be correct and other one is Fear of a Krabby Patty which I do not like

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
#7 Time!

7: Graveyard Shift
Airdate: September 6th 2002
Favorite quote: Oh Boy! 3AM!

Review:
Now we are talking! This is what I call a suspenseful episode!

This one is supposed to be creepy but it fails so badly. It's actually kinda funny! Not much really to explain just an episode I really love. Best of season 2 btw!

Hint for next episode: A awesome Glove World! episode!

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
How come no one guessed?

6: Roller Cowards
Airdate:July 27 2007
Favorite quote: I swallowed my tickets!

Review:
Here is where my top 10 begins to shine! This episode is SOOOOOOOOO funny and very well executed. Best of season 5

Hint for next episode: Smart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back