My Spongebob Autographs :)

Tabby

Baby Clam
I got these all within the last three months. So far I have Tom Kenny,Mary Jo Catlett, and Carolyn Lawrence. I sent to Stephen Hillenburg, Rodger Bumpass, and Mr. Lawrence last week.

154.jpg

153.jpg

also from Tom Kenny:

155.jpg

Mary Jo Catlett:

003-4.jpg

Carolyn Lawrence:

carolynlawrence0001.jpg

Hnnnnnng! Jealous!

I was going to write a few months back but I thought they must get so many people asking for autographs that they wouldn't reply. Now I wish I'd have just gone for it!

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of thing did you put in your letters? And what addresses did you use? :)
And how long did it take you to get a reply? (Would probably take even longer for me since I'm not in the US.)

Mary Jo Catlett took 8 days, Tom Kenny took about 5 weeks, and Carolyn Lawrence took about 8 months..I sent her a message from her website. When I wrote to them, I introduced myself, told a little bit about myself, and said what I like and admire about them. Since you don't live in the US you would have to put in IRCs (International Reply Coupons, so they can exchange them for stamps). They won't reply without you paying for the return postage.
Addresses:

Tom Kenny
Generate Management
1545 26th Street
Suite 200
Santa Monica, CA 90404
USA

Mary Jo Catlett
Daniel Hoff Agency
5455 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA 90036-4201
USA

COOL! Or should I say...JEALOUS! lol That's awesome. I have a sketch from "Chowder" that I love. Shmoozed my way to get that. I'm workin on other artists and hope to one day get a Spongebob.

Wow! That's soo impressive! I'm with the others...I'm jealous! Lol!

Sweet sauce. See, all you gotta do is ask. Good job seeking that out. :spongebob:

OMG that's so awesomee! :clapping:
You're super lucky you got an autograph from them, I wish I could get one. xD

lucky! im definitely going to write them. but being the procrastinator i am, ill probably end up sending them out in a few months or so haha

Must get autographs! One question. Do you have to send them a picture of the character or do they have one ready?

GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!

what are you supposed to write when you write them? something like simple "hey i love your show" or an actual letter? lol

I'm gonna try to write them if I possibly can. ^_^
I need an autograph since I'm a huge fan of the show!

Aaaah that is super cool!

Hey Mary Jo kinda looks like Ms. Puff

I think all the characters resemble their voice actors in some way, which is pretty funny lol.

Yeah personality wise but this is the first instance where I've seen the character and actor actually look alike. Well then again Squidward has a honking big nose AND Rodger Bumpass has a honking big nose as well.....well at least he has a good sense of humor about it.

Back