Loud House Movie Coming February 2020

OWM

XD
I'm more surprised that they have a movie planned for 2029.

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
Good for them. I haven´t watched the show, but i´m glad the show is expanding itself.

Now i need a Kaden´s Story movie. For 2025 featuring some new kid as Kaden Blazeflare and John Cena as that one guy.

I´m just kidding.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
If The Loud House Movie can stay 2D animated and the 3rd SpongeBob Movie has to have tacked on 3D animation I'll be so salty.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I find this very impressive and interesting for many reasons. This is perhaps the first time in YEARS Nickelodeon considered a film based off a Nicktoon that isn't SpongeBob. Not only that, but it's great to see that Nick actually cares about this show. This could be the start of something beautiful!

Kaiju

I love SBM
The fact this exists and not a Gumball film is proof God himself has long abandoned us......

but if there's cgi in it then HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
The Loud House is the most luckiest Nicktoon right now in term of success since The Fairly oddParents (that wasn't SpongeBob). I'm glad this show had been doing so well to reach this far with 3 ordered seasons a movie.I'm excepting merchandises of this show to show up sooner.

Also, this year's animated movies are pretty lousy especially The Boss baby and The Emoji Movie. Smurfs movie looks better than the live-action movies, but it doesn't looks like the greatest thing. At this point, I'm only looking forward at the second sequels of Despicable Me and Cars. I hope 2018 comes by because I'm looking forward to these movies more than the one this year

Back