Show News Little Floater's Wild Weekend

jacky fry

Krabby Patty Burglar
It doesn't feel like pre movie or post movie.
little floater's wild weekend cant be described with words, it's something that the human brain cannot comprehend, it's beauty itself, and the best episode in the entire series. scientists have looked into this episode for years to see what makes it tick, but they couldn't figure it out, cause this episode is just THAT good, it's a beautiful and amazing work of art, not meant to be seen by the human eye, that's why us mere mortals can only hear it. little floater is peak humanity, and the best thing to be conceived by man (After SpongeBob itself). i was left in tears after little floater, maybe in the future we will get a peak at this masterful work of art, but right now, we are not worthy to look at this amazing phenomenon, we may only listen to it. people have spread rumors that this episode was sent by aliens, to show us how talented they are, cause they were to shy to tell their fellow aliens, and others have rumored that this episode was created before humanity even began, and was kept in the depth of the sea, for future creatures to find it, but ofc those are only rumors, and we may never find out, how this masterpiece was created. I'd also like to add the depth of this episode, and how it sets up multiple plot arcs and character interactions, like when squidward says ''here's squidward'' i was in tears after that moment, i couldn't even...........''crys''................am sorry i just...........''sobs''..........the episode is just peak humanity.

Back