Is Spongebob The Only Children's Shows You Watch?

Is Spongey the only children's show you watch?

• Yes

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • No, watch one/a few others

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • No, watch loads of others

Votes: 33 80.5%

• Total voters
No, I also watch Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Star vs Forces of Evil, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Wander Over Yonder and Harvey Beaks (I really need to catch up on last 4 I mentioned) I didn't include former shows because we'd be here all day XD

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
I watch Steven Universe and Gravity Falls. I'm kinda sad that GF is ending :( I also watch Star Vs the Forces of Evil and Wander Over Yonder sometimes. And a lot of classic 90s cartoons.

as for adult cartoons, I love Bob's Burgers and Rick & Morty. And.... admittedly, I watch The Cleveland Show, Family Guy, and American Dad; they are my guilty pleasures, when I want to watch something mind-numbing before I go to sleep. They are to entertainment what potato chips are to, um.... culinary things.

Katniss

totally coral
Nope, I watch a bunch of other cartoons: Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, (occasionally) Harvey Beaks, I used to watch MLP, and We Bare Bears. Not to mention the fact that I like to revisit older cartoons every now and again.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Almost every show I watch is aimed for kids. Gravity Falls, Gumball, Star vs., Steven Universe, Harvey Beaks are all for kids (or teens, I don't really know). The only adult show that interests me is Rick and Morty.

Almost every show I watch is aimed for kids. Gravity Falls, Gumball, Star vs., Steven Universe, Harvey Beaks are all for kids (or teens, I don't really know). The only adult show that interests me is Rick and Morty.
Another adult ahow I can recommend is Futurama. It's really funny and heartwarming

MrTortellini00

lame funny
WhoBob said:
Another adult ahow I can recommend is Futurama. It's really funny and heartwarming
I remember watching Futurama, as a kid for some reason. The only episode I can remember from it was one episode about a creature making a soda, and the main character (I don't remember the name) being addicted to it. I'm sure I've deformed some points, but I remember watching an episode like that one.

I remember watching Futurama, as a kid for some reason. The only episode I can remember from it was one episode about a creature making a soda, and the main character (I don't remember the name) being addicted to it. I'm sure I've deformed some points, but I remember watching an episode like that one.
Yeah, that episode was great.

"Tell them I hate them"

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
Does The Simpsons count? Wait, that's more family aimed. Atleast the earlier seasons. The newer seasons are just meh. Not necessarily bad, just meh. Unrelated trivia: The Simpsons popularized the use of the word "meh" as a descriptive term.

Does The Simpsons count? Wait, that's more family aimed. Atleast the earlier seasons. The newer seasons are just meh. Not necessarily bad, just meh. Unrelated trivia: The Simpsons popularized the use of the word "meh" as a descriptive term.
Meh

PinkPearl

insert title here
Pretty much, although I really don't watch it on a regular basis anymore. I still love Arthur, though (except for the later episodes, which aren't good).

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
MrTortellini00 said:
Oh my gosh, I love Futurama! I started watching that show when I was in my tweens/early teens or so. It came on TV and I saw one episode and I fell in love.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
BabySmitty said:
Oh my gosh, I love Futurama! I started watching that show when I was in my tweens/early teens or so. It came on TV and I saw one episode and I fell in love.
I watched it when I was about 8-9 lol

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
No, I also watch
*Gravity Falls
*SU (occasionally, even though I still ADORE this show)
*WBB
*Star vs. The Forces of Evil (Occasionally, still like the show)
*Hey Arnold!
*Invader Zim
*Adventure Time
*Rugrats
*Regular Show
*My Life as a Teenage Robot
*Rocko's Modern Life
*MLP: FIM (don't hate me)
*FOP (only the older ones, b4 Sparky)
*All That
*Drake and Josh
*WOY

And...as for Adult cartoons
*Attack on Titan (Well, it's more of a teen/adult anime, so....)
*The Simpsons
*Futurama
*Bob's Burgers
*Sometimes Rick and Morty

Back