• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

.: Insaniquarium Deluxe :.

Either trial or full version, what do you think of the game?

• Uber-spiffeh...and cute too! ^.^

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's very addictive but I wouldn't buy it ^^

• It's very addictive, I plan to buy the full version!

• *shrugs* I guess it's ok.. =)

• Bleh! It's too hard to play... =\

• Pfft! It's boring, annoying and truly insane... -_-

• What's a Guppy? *pokes Guppy* O_o?

• Erm, haven't played it yet.. O_O!

• Total voters

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
><)))> Insaniquarium <(((><

Mad about Insaniquarium! Hehe, tis' one crazy game that is truly more addictive than Feeding Frenzy, Jewel Quest or Big Kahuna Reef :P

Fave pets:
Itchy the Swordfish
Blip the Purpoise
Gumbo the Anglerfish
Presto the Shape-pooping Tadpole

I just lurve this game. And I don't think I could ever get sick of it.. xD
I now currently own the full version and for those who have not seen or have not tried playing the trial-version, I decided to take some screenshots of the game for ya's while playing =3

CAUTION: They're kinda big piccies...and JPEG killed meh' BMP pixels :P

sandboxbrawl.jpg

Sandbox Level
On the Adventure Mode, you don't get this amount of pets to take with you to the next tank - you're only allowed 3 (but after buying the 24th pet, Walter the Penguin, you'll get the option of buying the 4 pets Limit eggs...but only if you have enough shells *40,000 shells*) Ugh, there is a lot to explain about this game so... :P The piccy you're gazing at now is the Secret Sandbox Level ^-^
Do you know where my cursor is...? xDD

dazzplaysspongebob.jpg

Lol, yes - that's meh' lil' Guppy playing the Spongebob Squarepants theme (as you can note the lil' musical note floating towards the surface of the tank ^^)

Just ignore the other two Guppies =P Oh, if you're curious, I have more fish then that... :P

alieninvades.jpg

Heh, how nice...an alien decides to pay a visit to meh' Guppies :P
But no harm is done - my Guppies are 100% safe from this *cough* gentle *cough* giant...well, the aliens don't attack the Guppies you bought from the store so, yeah. Play the game and you'll understand.
Buy an Alien Attractor from the store - worth 50,000 shells :P

If you want to download the trial-version, I suggest you click on the link below (especially to those who have not played the game ^^)

http://www.bigfishgames.com/downloads/insa...rium/index.html

If you want to know how to get the full-version, erm...send me a PM or something ^^;;

Have fun...in the tank! ^-^;;

Bozy

Friends
I got full version! This game rocks!

I'm on the level where egg costs 50,000

Heres my Virtual Tank

insaquarium4os.png

...So far

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
Yay! I'm glad t3h code worked for you! :smiley:

Ooh, purdy lil' Guppies yew have there too!
*xD @ Aku* The colour suits him perfectly =3

50,000 - I believe that would be Tank 3-Level 3. I lurve that Tank stage! ^.^
At the moment, since I'm currently doing the Bonus Adventure Mode ~ this is where I'm up to now.. xD

tank2.jpg

Meh' four fave pets =3

Here are also a few cheatcodes as well:
TIME - Only works with Adventure/Bonus Adventure and Challenge Mode
ZOMBIE - Guppies, Carnivores and all other fishes are in 'Dead Mode'
SPACE - A purdy, moving Space background *pokes stars*
VOID - Just a plain ol' white background but still uber-coral ^^
SUPREMEGAULTRA - Prego will make different sound on giving birth. Typing the same will revert back to normal
WELOVEBETATESTERS - Replaces Prego's "pop" with a really disgusting birth noise *fooneh*
PREGO - Changes Prego sound back to the original ^^
WAVY - Ooh, just like the water should be =3
GIVE - Allows you to give shells to another user
B - briefly adds a few bubbles to your tank

Oh yeah, another thing I would like to mention about the Official Insaniquirium Forums. After I have earned meh' silver trophy and 24 pets the hard way, I decided to check out the forum and found this (click on link below)

http://www.freewarefiles.com/programs.php?...ubcategoryid=21

This is called the Fishinator. It allows you to have as many shells as you want, change fish colours, interests, hometowns, have as many pets in your virtual tank, etc.
When downloading, just remmy to save it where ever you want to put it (e.g My Documents, etc - which ever place is easier for you to find the Fishinator).
Once downloaded, etract all files and then it should be ready to use. Just remember to click on 'Edit' then 'Can save changes'
To copy or move fish into other users, click on the down arrow where it says 'player' in Source of Fish. Click on any name you want. Do the same for Destination of Fish - any name that you want the fish copied or moved to (make sure you have selected the Guppy that you want to move) then after that, go to 'File' and select any of those options that you want to do. (Before doing this, make sure that you are happy with the way that your Guppy looks like after changing its colour, interests, etc.
For more info, visit the InsaniForums ^^

Plenty of friendly members there to help ya' ^^

If you need anymore help, let me know =3

(To other members: If you want the full-version, send me an IM)

Enjoy the Insanity! :gary:

krustykrab1393

CRAAAAAAAZY good!
i've played that game!!!! it's really fun, but i can never seem to win. i can't buy it. i'm saving my money for a PSP

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
Whoa, that egg is worth $75,000 ;)
Tank 4-5's egg is worth $99,999 ^^; you'll reach there a lot more quicker when your Guppies turn to King Guppies ^.^
Or even better, get yourself one of those large Ultravores n.n;

krustykrab1393 said:
i've played that game!!!! it's really fun, but i can never seem to win. i can't buy it. i'm saving my money for a PSP
[snapback]40405[/snapback]​

Absolutely addictive, isn't it.. :jellyfish:
If you still want the full-version, IM me - it's completely 100% safe ^^
Don't be shy, ppls =3

I'm currently doing some fanart for Insaniquarium too :squidward:

Bozy

Friends
Yea I'll Post a pic of My Virtual Tank (Updated) Soon, I'm on the 99,999
Level now...Ulltravours are big help dropping 2,000 everytime.

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
Ugh, so close to zee final boss known as Cyrax ;) ...he takes a while to kill while he releases his evil minions upon your pets.
Kinda shows that he can't fight his own battles xDD

Ah yesh, those Ultravores are a big help! I usually have about 3-4 of them in the last level, Tank 4.
$2,000 worth of treasure chests ~ that's why I like em' so much :jellyfish:

So far, I haven't been playing the game for 2 nights (but I remmy to feed meh' Guppies in VT ^^). So this is where I am now:
Tank 2, Level 5...

tank2lv5.jpg

That tank above is pretty simple ^^

Plus meh' VT looks pretty astounding while Nekura plays the Lord of the Rings tune ^^ (Dazzie isn't playing any tunes at the moment...)

vtpets.jpg

But Dazzie decides to steal Nekura's idea by kinda playing another LOTR's tune... ^^; (everything frustrates Nekura, so she needs her pills xDD Meh' Guppies have unique personalities ^^)

vtpets2.jpg

How are your VT Guppies goin? =3

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
:P F00neh *pokes speech piccy*
Can't blame Nimbus for those stupid shells xD

So far, this is where I am in Bonus Adventure:
tank3lvl3.jpg

King Guppies pwn!

Meh' other recently Virtual 'Speech' Tank:
nemobrave.jpg

All hail t3h brave Nemo! xD

And last but not least...meh' other Virtual Tank full of Vegetarian Carnivores...well, erm...Herbivores now. Yesh, they only eat pellets...
I could not bare to see lil' guppies being eaten by carnies x.x
...so I changed their diet with the fishinator =D
vegecarnivores.jpg

Purdy... ^^

Bootsrig.Spinge

Friends
I've played this game too! I don't own, though...I just played the free trial version, which lasted only an hour or something. I can't remember how far I got--but it wasn't nearly as far as your pictures are :P.

What's that "virtual tank" thing?

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
My older sis got me into this game :P
One of my bros thought this game was stupid until he decided to have a go with it and now, he likes it xD
Yup, most of the trial games only go for an hour but sometimes it doesn't seem an hour is up when you play em' :blink: An hour goes so fast.. x.x

Refering to your question Bootsrig, the Virtual Tank is the place where you can buy different coloured Guppies, Carnivores, Ultravores, Beetle Munchers, Star Catchers, Breeders and the like for your own personal virtual tank. As you can see in one of mine or Bozy's, those are recently bought-from-the-store Guppies and you can get to name them and feed them (You can do a lot more with them if you decided to download the Fishinator ^^). Also can also get buy yourself singing/song Guppies (some of them are rare such as Ludwig, Santa, Rocky, Johnny V, etc) rainbow/colour-changing Guppies and Carnies, Invisible ones, backdrops for your Virtual Tank, food upgrades, the Alien Attractor, Bubblelator (get this so you can have more then 10 fish in your tank ^^), a lil' weird-looking thing named Cookie who helps feed your exotic pets and fish and you can even have a whiffleball as your pet (they look like lil' balls that swim and eat, lol). Also, you can buy lil' alien minis too (don't worry, they're domesticated ^^). The Virtual Tank is a lot of fun =3

Back