I need help finding/remembering the name of a SpongeBob "thing"

ScumBob

sicko m0de
(I'm not even sure if this is the right forum for this but please bear with me)
Hello, I need help finding a particular SpongeBob thing. I don't think it's "lost media", I think I'm just really bad at finding/remembering it right now.

Back in about 2015, (now my memory on it is a bit hazy, I only listened to it that one time) I found on this very same site: a weird SpongeBob audio, radio-play special thing (I don't know exactly what it was or what it was for, but it was like a musical episode but audio-only), that was a musical that I think had a "summer vacation" theme to it. It was like the length of a normal episode, but it was audio only. By the sounds of the characters voices it sounded pre-movie era. The best I can remember is that near the end of it, SpongeBob is heartbroken and sings a sad song, but at the very end of it SpongeBob and his friends have fun at the beach or something while a "summer vacation" style song plays in the background. It was very fun and cute

I know for sure I didn't dream it up, and I have a feeling it's still on this site, I'm just very bad at finding it, so I'm sure it's not it's lost media or anything, I just need help remembering the name. I'm not finding anything about it on the SpongeBob wikia. (And also, the audios in this site says it requires flash player 10.1+ to listen, but I already have flash player 10.1 but the audios still won't play for me, so I'm not sure why).

Any help would be appreciated, and I hope I'm not bothering anyone with this and this will probably get solved in like 2 minutes lol. Thanks

Last edited:

SneakyMcSneakyPants

Scary Mustache Guy
Not sure what that could be but I’m interested. Could it have been audio ripped from one of the video games? Or maybe leaked from somewhere else?

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month
I have no idea what this would be, but I definitely want to know too. Maybe it's some kind of unused audio for a TV special?

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Not sure what that could be but I’m interested. Could it have been audio ripped from one of the video games? Or maybe leaked from somewhere else?

I have no idea what this would be, but I definitely want to know too. Maybe it's some kind of unused audio for a TV special?

I'm not completely sure, but I have a feeling it was just one of those "extra" bonus things, not apart of the actual show, but it featured the actual voice actors (as far as I could tell). I think I might have found it on this site's homepage (where you usually find stuff for clips, images, audio, promos, etc) but now I'm not seeing it. I think the staff/oldbies of the site would probably have the best guess of where/what it might be. If only DadMom were here.

Last edited:

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month
I'm not completely sure, but I have a feeling it was just one of those "extra" bonus things, not apart of the actual show, but it featured the actual voice actors (as far as I could tell). I think I might have found it on this site's homepage (where you usually find stuff for clips, images, audio, promos, etc) but now I'm not seeing it. I think the staff/oldbies of the site would probably have the best guess of where/what it might be. If only DadMom were here.
DadMom would definitely know something like that even though I never knew the guy I saw his old posts in a lot of these forums

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Ahhh yes, abney the GOAT as usual. Thank you! Yes, this is the thing I was looking for. I had a feeling it hadn't gone anywhere, it was right there and I just completely missed it entirely. Sorry, I'm just really bad at looking for stuff, you see, haha

Last edited:
Back