Have You Bought The New Movie Today?

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
OF COURSE! <3 If you haven't yet, I would defiantly go for the Target bundle. It comes with an awesome cover, a bubble wand (that goes on the cover) and a free popcorn and drink.

Knucklehead McSpazatron

Floating Shopping List
Mine just came today!

tumblr_npc8g23Tum1u0f08eo1_540.jpg

Gotta love that sticker placement, though... :handshake: (Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!)

But it's okay! It's only like that on the sleeve. Still... jerks.

WhoWantsStancakes

I got mine today! My mom chipped in! :D

5efaebcb_47fd_4c49_9536_9a0fb2cbcd7e_by_thatjarofjam-d8vrtia.jpg

I didn't get the Target bundle, though. For one, I don't live near a Target, and two, I have braces, so I can't eat the popcorn...

Yes, and let me tell you the story.

I bought a projector and it shipped in today. I grabbed 20 bucks and went to Stop and Shop with my dad to get a copy, so it could be the first thing I watched on the projector. Unfortunately, it wasn't for sale at Stop and Shop. Next we went to CVS. We searched the whole store and couldn't find it. We asked the cashier where the DVDs were, and he pointed to a dark corner of the store that nobody looks in. I finally found it, and guess how much it costed. Go on, just guess.

21 dollars

Cha

I love SBM
I didn't even know it came out today, maybe I'll rent it some week in the future.

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Went to Best Buy right after work for the 3D blu-ray! Sadly the Target and Best Buy exclusives only came with the 2D version, so no bubble wand or beach ball for me! ;(

WhoWantsStancakes

BeanoSponge said:
No, it's not out in the UK until 27th July.
I've noticed that people in the UK/AUS/NZ write their dates really weird. Why's that? It can get pretty confusing.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
WhoWantsStancakes said:
I've noticed that people in the UK/AUS/NZ write their dates really weird. Why's that? It can get pretty confusing.
We put the date before the month, so today for you would be 6/03/2015 for us it would be 03/6/15.

I find the USA one confusing and weird. :P

Back