Hasbro updates SpongeBob board games

I like how the new covers look... also, it makes me wonder if they will make new commercials for the updated games. :P

I've got your secret formula alright.
DUdZnk1.jpg

they took off the moving eyes off of the cover of the spongebob monopoly box why?i liked those moving eyes.

That's nice Hasbro did that. But did they ever change the game board for the game? And plus I like fact that they replaced Patrick with Plankton for Connect 4.

The Tide And Seeker said:
That's nice Hasbro did that. But did they ever change the game board for the game? And plus I like fact that they replaced Patrick with Plankton for Connect 4.
The board has different artwork now too.

I like these, but I too wish that they kept the moving eyes for SpongeBob Monopoly. I think they took them off because it would come off as creepy to some children, but if McDonalds can have a creepy CGI mascot, then SpongeBob Monopoly can have the moving eyes. Plus, I don't find it creepy at all.

President Squidward said:
I like how the new covers look... also, it makes me wonder if they will make new commercials for the updated games. :P
I knew you're going to say this tho :P

anyways, looks pretty cool.

Old Man Leeroy Jenkins said:
I like these, but I too wish that they kept the moving eyes for SpongeBob Monopoly. I think they took them off because it would come off as creepy to some children, but if McDonalds can have a creepy CGI mascot, then SpongeBob Monopoly can have the moving eyes. Plus, I don't find it creepy at all.
G5SUmUi.gif

Big Meaty Claus said:
G5SUmUi.gif
photo-thumb-5247.jpg
+
photo-thumb-4540.jpg

I have the original SpongeBob Operation lol :P

These box arts are nice tho

DadMom AngryPants said:
Kind of a downgrade actually because the new design is stock art.

n95Qo3B.jpg
Everything seems downgraded. The original artwork is gone and the movers are now cheap plastic. There's no Gary, Sandy and Plankton either.

i really don't see whats newsworthy about this.

Back