Games you played in elementary school computer class?

PinkPearl

insert title here
Obviously I remember Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing and Type to Learn Jr. the most. Worst days in computer class ever, and we played them in second all the way through eighth grade. Much more fun was Kid Pix (especially writing messages in invisible text that you could listen to :P ) Another one I remember was called Finale, where you dragged notes onto a musical staff to create your own songs...my friend and I were obsessed with it. There were many more games as well where you could choose from a selection of activities, and we were usually assigned an activity to play that day. I never played Oregon Trail, though. Maybe I'm too young.

I'd list them all, but I'd be here all night and nobody would bother reading the whole post.

What games did you play? Have any favorites?

Moxley♥

We out here in heaven, smoking big doinks in heave
614Z9VBYHFL.jpg
1st grade M U S I C C L A S S B O Y Z

ooooooofy

hello! :)
a bunch of stuff on coolmath.com, also they made us goon dance mat typing which has a bunch of singing animals that teach you how to type. it was very fun fun but it did not teach me how 2 type even after i got through all the levels :patboo:

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
-some educational (which most of them aren't LOL) on CoolMath. I was obsessed with "Sticky Ninja Academy", "Super Santa Kicker", and "A Stroll in Space". Really addicting stuff.
-Operation
-Sumdog

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
"Sticky Bear Typing" and "Nanosaur" are 2 that still stick out to me. Ah good times, good times.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Fred Mercury said:
Space Cadet Pinball (Windows XP pre-installed game)
That game seriously defined my fifth grade childhood. We didn't actually play it in computer class, but this game was the best thing to ever exist when I was 11...we often played it at indoor recesses and stuff like that. I was really sad when it stopped coming on computers and I still wish it existed :(

Cha

I love SBM
IKnowThat.com ew I would never do cool math, math isn't cool :P

abisert

Giant Clam
coolmathgames.com
multipcation.com
funbrian.com

These are the sites I used, sorry I didn't list games. :paperbag:

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
CoolMath, Club Penguin, Nick.com flash games, Jumpstart(mostly for the games), and SpongeBob Typing(I loved playing that back in Kindergarten)

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
I'm basically a newer dude, so I didn't have some of the old relics that the others had. Here I go:
  • Funbrain.com
  • Coolmath-games.com (still play)
  • Education City
  • Type-to-Learn (later version with the 3D characters)
  • RaZ-Kids (technically because of the awesome room thing)
  • Starfall.com

sbl

totally active
Coolmathgames, starfall, typingweb, sumdog, this bear game, bailey's book house, sammy's science house, kid pix, and that was pretty much it.

Back