Fanfiction- The whirlpool

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This is my first shot at this, but here goes.
Chapter 1:
Under the island of Bikini Atoll, it was a perfectly normal morning in Bikini Bottom. The sun had just risen. Jellyfish were building a hive in Jellyfish Fields, fresh Lemonade was being drunk at the Diner, and Bodybuilders were jogging to Goo Lagoon. On Conch Street, the sun was shining brightly. An alarm clock went off in the Tiki head that belonged to the Octopus known as Squidward Tentacles. "What a beautiful day!" He exclaimed as he got out of bed. Quickly throwing on a purple robe, he walked over to his Art Room and picked up 'Clary' and begun to play out his window. But not after long, he was interrupted by some loud screaming. With an annoyed look, Squidward glanced down the street to see a large rock opening and closing as a pink starfish crawled out. Patrick Star. "TIME TO RUIN SQUID'S DAY!" Patrick screeched. "Just ignore him, Squiddy!" Squidward told himself. He kept playing. In SpongeBob's pineapple, Earth's favorite sponge was eating Kelpo at his kitchen table. "Gary, I can't even began to understand the fact that we moved into this place 10 years ago!" SpongeBob excitedly told his Pet Snail. "Meow Meow!" "I know, right?". Then, as he got up and walked to his living room, he saw his window open on it's own. "Huh, that's strange. It must be wavey today." We have wind, they have waves. He closed the window. Patrick, who was running to SpongeBob's house outside, suddenly got struck by another one. "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!!" He screamed as the waves sent him flying right onto SpongeBob's front door. He knocked, SpongeBob opened the door, and Patrick walked in. "There's some big waves out there, huh, Patrick?" SpongeBob asked. "Huge ones!" Patrick replied. "Good thing I don't have to work today." SpongeBob said. "MEEEEOOOOOW!" "What is it, Gary?" SpongeBob asked Gary. Gary responded by opening up his shell like a laptop. SpongeBob pulled out a piece of paper and closed Gary's shell. The note read:
There is a giant whirlpool headed straight towards Bikini Bottom! Prepare yourselves!
"Giant whirlpool? Bikini Bottom? Prepare yourselves? PATRICK, WE'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING!!!"

So how do you like it so far? Chapter 2 will be better, I think.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I really enjoyed it. The beginning felt like a normal SpongeBob episode until Patrick came in and the note came out. Love the cliff hanger and I would read chapter 2, if you make one :D

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Chapter 2
Screen shot 2013-07-22 at 9.04.15 AM.png

SpongeBob and Patrick were walking into the diner with a clipboard. They sat down, and wrote a few things on their chart. "So Squidward, Plankton and Sandy trust us, 87 random people, Pearl, and Mrs. Puff don't. We haven't told Mr. Krabs yet." SpongeBob reviewed. "Uh-huh." Patrick muttered. Patrick showed SpongeBob what he had so far:

9999999947B+
FiFFiF900907+

"Patrick, I thought Gary told you how to spell last week?" "Oh yeah, but I got really hungry and ate that brain cell along with the Wumbo Star plans." "Uh... I don't really know how to respond to that, Honestly." "I love Omelets too!"

Sorry for short chapter...

Back