Fanboy and Chum Chum original unaired pilot - My first creepypasta

This is where I am going to write my first creepypasta. It will be told in many small parts.

Disclaimer - None of the following is true. It's a fake story. I only say this because I saw a presentation on Internet safety today and Its made me very paranoid about going to jail from the littlest things.

Chapter 1 - The story begins

Have you ever noticed that fanboy and chum chum can get very gross and disturbing at times? I don't, only because it seems like a walk in the park after seeing the original pilot.

I recently went to the Nick Animation Studio on a vacation to CA. When I was there, I saw a person animating fanboy and chum chum. I knew they had already finished the show, so I went to ask him why he was doing this. I walked up to him, and he screamed and covered up the screen with his arms. Walking away, I heard him whisper "thank god that kid didn't see the picture. We don't need anymore kids to die"

Chapter 2 - Grand DVD theft (Again, this story is fiction)

As I stayed in CA, My curiosity escalated very quickly. I decided to go back to the studio. Eventually, I found the place where I found the guy before. There was nobody there, just a dvd saying "DANGER - do not watch." I was a little scared, but I went into a closet, pulled out my computer, and put the dvd in. The disc started loading, and the keys started to switch places. When they stopped moving, I assumed that the disc wasn't working, so I just closed my laptop and went back to the hotel disappointed.

The story isn't nearly over yet. Stay tuned!

I am!

Man, I would suck at making these.
It's not as hard as it seems. I've barely even planned ahead. I don't know how it will end. I don't even know what the episode will be about yet.

Okay, part 3.

Chapter 3 - Computer Chaos

Again, none of this story is true. Don't call the cops saying I'm a thief or anything like that.

So, when I got back to the hotel, I decided to look up some stuff about fanboy and chum chum. As I went to the keyboard to type, I realized that the letters on the keyboard spelled "You are the killer" and the other letters and symbols were put together to form a picture of the all seeing eye.
I was so scared that I threw the computer at the wall and broke it. I was so releived to find that the disc did not get destroyed. I saw that the hotel television had a DVD player, so I put the dvd in, and something very unexpected and VERY disturbing happened.

Rihanna

Giant Clam
So far this creepypasta is really good it's not bad.

Chapter 4 - The Voice Calls
THIS STORY IS FAAAAAAAAAKE!

So, I put the dvd in, and there was just a black screen.. Suddenly, I heard a voice from the back of the room. It said " Killer, why have you not done your duties yet?"
I turned around, and nobody was there. Not even speakers. I said to the mysterious voice "What duties?" I will list the rest of the conversation:

V(voice) - the tasks of the movie!
M(Me) - what movie?
V - you mean you have not watched the movie about the killing spree?
M - I don't think so, no.
V - then watch it now.
M - No! I refuse to be part of a killing spree!
V - then you leave us no choice. You know too much. You must be ridden of.

Suddenly, I felt dizzy. The feeling got worse and worse until I full unconscious on the floor, completely unaware of the horrors that would await me.

Chapter 5 - The Cellar (a fake cellar in this FAKE story)

I awoke with a huge headache. Everything was dark and blurry, so I couldn't see much. I could make out a human walking into the room. His nose was weird (everyone'll think that's gwoss, you're gwoss) and he had black hair. Or maybe brown. I can't see good in the dark. Anyways, he started talking to me.

G(guy) - Tell me.
M(me) - Tell you what?
G - Everything you know about us.
M - I don't know anything about you.
G - Liar! (He pulls out a knife)
M - Okay! Okay! You might have something to do with fanboy and chum chum.
G - and?
M - That's all I know
(The man puts his knife up to my chest, ready to cut)
M - and you might have to do with a killing spree!
G - (takes the knife away) Ah, the secondary objective. Well, goodbye.

The man started to walk away. I tried to walk away, but I realized I was tied to a chair. "Wait!" I said. "Aren't you going to untie me?"

G - That depends, will you watch the DVD?
M - Never
G - well then, it's been nice knowing you.

He let out a quiet evil laugh, and just walked out of the room. I had to think up an escape plan quick, or else I would be left to die.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
This is actually a pretty neat creepypasta you're making! I'm actually planning to write down a creepypasta myself! A Spongebob creepypasta in fact!

Back