Fairly OddParents: Switch to flash

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Let it sink in. Fairly Oddparents will be in flash. We didn't know that this show would get any worse. First we had poof, then sparkie, and now cloe. Where do I begin. Why Nick, why!!?!?!
The new flash animation looks like rubber. The colors aren't as crisp as they were when the show was in digital ink and paint. The characters don't move in one piece anymore, now they move like puppets now. I hope to Neptune that Spongebob doesn't switch to flash. Now, Spongebob SquarePants is the ONLY show on nick to still use the method of digital ink-and-paint!!!!!!! Everything else is either flash, CGI, or live-action.

Supmandude

Squog
BobCadeau said:
FOP was supposed to be cancelled about 3 years ago...Sparky put the show in the trash.
It was actually supposed to be cancelled over a decade ago and Poof put the show in the trash.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I honestly don't even care anymore. I'll always go back and watch reruns of seasons 1-6 and some of the good episodes from seasons 7-8, but aside from that I don't really care much about this show anymore. It's clear it will never get better, so we might as well move on.

Supmandude

Squog
Amphitrite said:
I still think this show should have ended with Meet the OddParents.
But that episode was horrible. I think it should have ended with Channel Chasers, or maybe Fairy Idol.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
But that episode was horrible. I think it should have ended with Channel Chasers, or maybe Fairy Idol.

Definitely these episodes, but considering the show continued after that, I suggested MtOP, which I thought was good.

KrustyKrab

Part Computer or Something
Maybe we should make Vincent promise us to keep the show animated the way it's always been, the old-fashioned way.

Supmandude

Squog
Maybe we should make Vincent promise us to keep the show animated the way it's always been, the old-fashioned way.

Vincent would never want SpongeBob to be done with puppet animation, we can be sure of that. However, it could ultimately be Nick's decision, as awful as that would be. I'm hoping that positive reception to the animation in new episodes causes Nick to not even consider it for SpongeBob. The probably did it in FOP because they want to get the show over with and are going to cancel it ASAP, but they have to finish the episodes they already ordered.

Back